Trying to Get Pregnant

Fertility Supplements

Does anyone take any fertility supplements and if so which ones and have you had any luck in getting pregnant with them?

Re: Fertility Supplements

• This is a TRYING to get pregnant board, so no, we haven't had any luck.

Does anyone take any fertility supplements and if so which ones and have you had any luck in getting pregnant with them?

• Does anyone take any fertility supplements and if so which ones and have you had any luck in getting pregnant with them?

This is the trying to get pregnant board. Many of the women here have never been pregnant. That being said you should not take any fertility supplements without consulting a doctor as some supplements such as Vitex can really screw up your cycle.
  • Loading the player...
  • Does anyone take any fertility supplements and if so which ones and have you had any luck in getting pregnant with them?

This is a Trying to Get Pregnant board. If you want to know about successes, you will probably have more luck asking the 1st Trimester board or a group of ladies that are actually pregnant.

But to answer your questions, no and no.
    Me - 30; DH - 30
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    3/16 - Started infertility testing
    4/16 - SA results: borderline low count/morph
    8/16 - Ultrasound and HSG: all clear! Prescribed Bromocriptine for elevated Prolactin levels.
    9/16 - Prolactin down to normal levels! 

IUI #1 - 9/21/16 - Clomid 50mg, Estrace, Ovidrel, Progesterone/Estradiol - 4 follies - BFP! EDD 6/15/17 Team PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Lol I like how this question was asked an hour ago and yet we all answered at the exact same time and ended up repeating the same answer three times. Must be the golden hour on TB!
    Me - 30; DH - 30
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    3/16 - Started infertility testing
    4/16 - SA results: borderline low count/morph
    8/16 - Ultrasound and HSG: all clear! Prescribed Bromocriptine for elevated Prolactin levels.
    9/16 - Prolactin down to normal levels! 

IUI #1 - 9/21/16 - Clomid 50mg, Estrace, Ovidrel, Progesterone/Estradiol - 4 follies - BFP! EDD 6/15/17 Team PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • roslyn09 said:
    I had been ttc for about 2.5 years. I was on herbal fertility medication but they didn't work for us. After my doctor's suggestion I started taking ovulat fertility supplements for about 7 months and it helped me to successfully conceive my first child. I highly recommend it.
    QFP

bored zombie GIF
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.