2nd Trimester

What was your cervix length at 20 week scan?

With my last pregnancy it was 4.8cm at my 20 week scan. With my current pregnancy it was 3cm at 20 week scan. I am wondering if I should be concerned. I have an OB appointment on Friday to discuss but I was just wondering if anyone else has had a change from subsequent pregnancies.

Re: What was your cervix length at 20 week scan?

• I am 19 weeks and mine was 3.5 cm, try not to worry! I read that if it's 2.5 or lower you should worry
  • Mine was also 3 cm and my OB said that was great!  If your doctor didn't seem concerned at your appt when they told you this, you shouldn't worry.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hmm this makes me realize my doctor has yet to discuss this with me. I have only seen him twice, including one time for an ultrasound at 19 weeks. I'll have to bring this up at my next visit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @ambercakes92 this is not something that is a pressing matter. If your dr brings it up ok but if not it's really not something that you should worry about. I'm on my 6th viable pregnancy and have yet to have a discussion about my cervix length but even if I had, every woman and every pregnancy are different so I wouldn't be anywhere comparing it anyways :) hope you all have h & h pregnancies!
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • kynbar5 said:

@ambercakes92 this is not something that is a pressing matter. If your dr brings it up ok but if not it's really not something that you should worry about. I'm on my 6th viable pregnancy and have yet to have a discussion about my cervix length but even if I had, every woman and every pregnancy are different so I wouldn't be anywhere comparing it anyways :) hope you all have h & h pregnancies!

Phew ok thank you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker