Trying to Get Pregnant

Ttc waiting game

hi all we miscarried in March this year and my other half works away mon to friday so we only get weekends together and we can't do stuff every weekend! Hate the waiting game to wait to see if the next period will come or not and its always on my mind! What do people do to try and put this to the back of their mind xx

Re: Ttc waiting game

• Welcome, and sorry for your loss.

I find it really helpful to participate in the TWW (two week wait) thread here, knowing that other people are going through the same.

If you haven't already, read the posts at the top of the board aimed at newbies.
    Me: 37, DH: 44
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Canada

• hi all we miscarried in March this year and my other half works away mon to friday so we only get weekends together and we can't do stuff every weekend! Hate the waiting game to wait to see if the next period will come or not and its always on my mind! What do people do to try and put this to the back of their mind xx
    Sorry for your loss. The TWW and WTO threads are great to talk to others in the same situation as you. 

I fill my time with hobbies - reading, yoga, colouring, piano lessons, baking - to keep my mind off my uterus.
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and sorry for your loss.

The very first thread pinned at the top of this board is titled "Secrets to Surviving the Waiting Game". I would imagine that should answer your question. :)
    Me - 30; DH - 30
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    3/16 - Started infertility testing
    4/16 - SA results: borderline low count/morph
    8/16 - Ultrasound and HSG: all clear! Prescribed Bromocriptine for elevated Prolactin levels.
    9/16 - Prolactin down to normal levels! 

IUI #1 - 9/21/16 - Clomid 50mg, Estrace, Ovidrel, Progesterone/Estradiol - 4 follies - BFP! EDD 6/15/17 Team PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I drink, play warcraft and have more sex. Honestly, I don't stare down the calendar anymore. I take an HPT in the middle and end of the month so its predictable. My cycles are long though so I have easily 60-90 day situations. I figure if you just plan to take an HPT once a month then be done then you should be fine.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers