Options

WTO Wednesday

jolydanjolydan member
edited September 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle

CD:

What are you doing to get KU?

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person?

**** question + chart stalk (TW CP mentioned )

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 19

What are you doing to get KU? All the things + the stupid OPK I have an hard time understanding

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:

**** question****
yesterday I was sure I had ovulated on day 17 (Monday) I had all the signs ( Lots of EWCM, High cervix, temp dip) and then my temp rised to the highest it has been this month. I was expecting another jump this morning but surprise it dip again so I clearly haven't ovulated yet. I was crush, more than after my CP. I'm really afraid I'm having an anovulary cycle. Does it happened after a CP? In a AC do you feel all the sign but then no O? My OPK seemed positive again this morning but I feel my fertile CM is gone so I feel out for O this month....I attached my chart

I used to be really messy, but now that we have a house and I'm at home I have lots of time to clean

Re: WTO Wednesday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 8

What are you doing to get KU? Temping and cm observation and bd obv

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:
    **** question****
    I have just started temping this cycle and observing cm. is any discharge considered cm? I know that may sound stupid but I believe I have the start of cm "sticky" but it seems super early. I attached my chart to get some insight as well. Does anyone else's reflect this much up-and-down behavior? Just gauging others experience. I use the same thermometer and temp at the same time every morning. I never knew there was so much to ttgp. Haha

I'm a clean but cluttery person! I don't mind my shoes not put away or pajamas in the bathroom but I'll raise hell if I find food left out or spilled or mud and dirt in the house! Lol
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    @jolydan you have an open circle for that dip, did you temp at any earlier time?? That could affect it. Also I know a lot of people have been saying it's getting colder where they are and this has shown their temps to be a bit lower. I would say just see what your temps do the next two days because it could have been a fluke and they might shoot right back up!

@sarah0985 I don't think it's too early for CM at all. Some people ovulate on CD 11/12/13 etc so that would make sense! Honestly I start getting CM right when AF stops and I didn't ovulate til CD 17 last cycle! Also have you been getting consistent 3 hours of sleep without waking before taking your temps? That could be causing the rockiness. Maybe try doing any earlier time when you're sure you would have gotten some quality sleep!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @AshPat0525 I woke up a little bit earlier 6:30 instead of 7:15ish. When it happens usually it doesn't really affect my temperature. I also checked with a BBT adjuster (for what they are worth and it would have give me only 97,6ish which is also low). I hope it's only a weather thing.... I don't understand why I feel so crush, I have been sobbing on and off since I temped.
  • Options
    Also @jolydan you should really post the stuff for people to respond to without your answers in them first so they can copy and paste it, just a heads up ;)

Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 3

What are you doing to get KU: temping, BD EOD, checking CM and CP

R/R/CS: I think AF is already over... It's only been 2-3 days each time since going off BC which is great and all but it kinda makes me wonder if my lining is building up enough to sustain a pregnancy if there's not much to shed :-?? Well just another thing to sit and wonder over lol

Are you a clean or messy person?

Clean for the most part! Laundry is probably my messiest part, I don't mind doing it but I loathe putting clothes away, I don't know why! Once I do it I realize it's not that big of a deal but I always procrastinate it lol. We will be in our first house in about two weeks and I imagine I will want it to look very nice all the time :) will probably care less once babies come along and I'm too tired lol
  • Options
    jolydanjolydan member
    edited September 2015
    @AshPat0525 oupsy completely forgot about it this morning..

edit: I "fix" it
  • Options
    jhems776jhems776 member
    edited September 2015
    ***Chart stalk***

Month/Cycle 3/3

CD: 17

What are you doing to get KU? Everything, had three days of +opk and then a - so I stopped

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk My weight is not budging but I think I look better...
    *CS Did I O on CD 15? What needs to happen to get cross hairs? I played around and added more temps but could not trigger it.
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5d233c

I'm messy :| but I try very hard to clean after so I don't look like a slob. My brain is fine with clutter, yeah ADD.

Edit https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5d233c
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 2/2
    CD: 4
    What are you doing to get KU? PNV, BBT, checking CP & CM, preseed

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk: today there is a pop-up stand at Union Station where Mennonites sell all these baked goods and they sell cinnamon caramel donut holes that are to die for.

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? I can't stand a dirty sink, but I can handle a lot of clutter before it really bothers me.

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle 10/11

CD: 12

What are you doing to get KU? all the things

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk: No rants or raves at the moment. Just waiting for O.

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? I'm clean except for when it comes to my car :)
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 19

What are you doing to get KU? Sex, BBT, CP/CM, PNV

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk: I officially hate the waiting game when it comes to O. Even more so now that I've started temping, and even more than the TWW. Temp went up a little bit this morning which is a plus, but not a spike by any means. If temps keep going up over the next few days it could just be a slow rise instead of a spike maybe? If I enter higher temps in FF the next few days that would put O around CD18 or 19. And, I'm bloated as fack. Blah.

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? I would say I'm somewhere in the middle. The older I get the more I hate clutter. I don't need to have the house spotless by any means, but I like to have it presentable, sanitary and tidied up.
  • Options
    @jhems776 do you take oral or vaginal temp? Usually it takes a rise of 0.4 and 3 days of high temp to get a crosshair. By looking at your chart I'd say you didn't ovulated yet because temp are so similar. but I see you had all the other signs... This is so frustrating!!!
  • Options
    @jolydan I temp vaginally, last month was orally and it was all over the place. I didn't have much of a jump last cycle and am worried that I have not ovulate at all since going off BC. It seems my body gears up for it and then no temp raise. Is it possible to O and not have significant temp changes?
  • Options
    @mrsschity I agree I think the when is/was the O is worst part even worse than the TWW.
  • Options

Month/Cycle 15/6

CD:8

What are you doing to get KU? CM, CP, no more temping for me this month (explained below), metformin, Femara

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk : my dog ate my Mabis, jerk!

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person. My car is always messy! I work as an adjunct and, as such, live out of my car. My house is very clean. We keep it in "people might come over" mode.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

What are you doing to get KU? Everything

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk: I think I am going to ovulate tomorrow or Friday. Couldn't get the BD done yesterday, so am hoping for today. SIGH DH's job is really busy this week.

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? Ugh messy. First step is admitting it, right?
  • Options
    LizaKate1213LizaKate1213 member
    edited September 2015

CD: 22

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk: Seriously???!!! So much watery CM yesterday, cervix in perfect position...nope. Still haven't ovulated. I am so frustrated! I need something good to happen...I think all the stress this month is throwing my body off :((

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? I try so hard and I want to be a nice, tidy clean person. But day to day I really struggle to stay organized and end up being messy.

Edited: I can't read
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    @jhems776 I'm no expert but I think the temp shift/bi-phasic chart is the only way to confirm ovulation really happened. I'm kind of in the same situation right now. I had all the signs, felt like it happened but no temp rise....
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 10

What are you doing to get KU: Right now just hoping for enough energy to have sex with this cold/sinus thing I have going on!

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: My temps look like the Rocky Mountains... I think next month I need to temp vaginally which I'm not thrilled about TBH

GTKY: I'm definitely messy :\">
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    On FF it says it could be a "slow rise" so as long as it still increases each day it will give cross hairs in several days.
  • Options

What are you doing to get KU? OPKs, monitoring CM, BBT, BD

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk: I think I ovulated yesterday CD 16. My BBT went over the cover line this AM. I changed my BBT from target (was giving me the same reading multiple days) to Mabis. My temps are less clear cut, as my temps were super stable prior. I attempted to BD yesterday, but DH was done and tired from work. So hope that CD 16 was the case....anyone feel like looking at my chart, does it appear CD 16? So far?

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? I am super tidy LOL, almost like a crazy person. If I am not organized, I can't remember what to do or when to do it. Always cleaning, every day.
  • Options

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KU? All the things...

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk: Really just not feeling it this week - most likely because I'm just completed buried with work this week. DH has been really sweet this week and trying to be really positive that things will happen for us this month. (I swear, I thought we were prefect last month - we did everything right.) Ordering myself a pity party for 1 tonight with some wine.

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? I'll admit I'm messy, but it's an organized mess. I will say that after cleaning out three floors of our house, the clutter has been reduced to just the basement so that makes me feel a little bit better. 
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Options
    Month: 2

CD: 14

What are you doing to get KU? Temp, cm, sex EOD, pnv

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk: temps are staying low. I wanna spike!

GTKY: I'm sanitary, but not tidy. DH is tidy, but doesn't clean.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    Month/Cycle 10/11

CD: 15

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk: Temp went up slightly today but not enough to be sure I ovulated yesterday. Just going to wait and see what temps are going to do in the next couple days but keep on HIO as well.

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? Clean but sometimes I get too busy/work too much and our place is a mess and it drives me CRAZY.

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• Options
    Month/Cycle 4

CD: 12

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, tracking CM & CP

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk not TTC related, but some jerk is trying to open an outdoor concert venue in a property that my house backs to. The area is strictly residential, he has no permits, and is claiming it's a non-profit private party...while selling tickets and advertising vendors selling liquor in our dry county. Oh, and the charities he advertises to be working in partnership with have never heard of him. It's making me stabby. My neighborhood alerted the county officials, newspaper, and surrounding community. Hopefully he will gooooo awaaaay.

/endrant

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? I'd say I'm a clean person who gets completely fed up with constantly cleaning up after messy people.
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/8

CD: 9

What are you doing to get KU? All the things

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk: totally forgot to start OPKs this morning. Oops!

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? Mostly clean. Well, mostly tidy. I hate vacuuming. In the slow process of vacuuming.
  • Options

What are you doing to get KU? temping, PNV, OPKs (first one yesterday because my last cycle was only 25 days, it was negative of course), attempting EOD.

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk: This is my first full cycle temping, but based on previous cycles FF has my predicted O date on Sunday. I have a bachelorette party on Saturday night and I don't think I'm going to want to drink because I don't want to mess with my temps! Also DH hasn't been feeling great, I'm hoping he feels better or at least sucks it up the next few days.

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? Kind of messy. I like it when things are clean, but I just don't have the dedication to keep them that way. My house isn't dirty, but it's cluttered a lot of the time.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options

CD: 2

What are you doing to get knocked up?: waiting for AF to go.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Cramps. Bleh.
    I tried to order a Mabis BBT on Amazon last night and couldn't because its an "add-on item" they will only ship with something else. So now I'm trying to figure out what else I need from Amazon.

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? Messy. But I want to be an organized person and I'm very unhappy with my lazy messiness. On that note, I read "The life-changing magic of tidying up" by Marie Kondo Saturday and started immediately and I love her system. I'm telling everyone about it, Lol.
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• Options
    @MandyBeeSLP are you going to use OPKs? I ordered those on Amazon, so if you think you'll eventually want to try them, you could get those with the thermometer. I was mad that I didn't order the plastic cups because they are an add-on item, too, so now I can't get them without ordering something else. That's how they get you I guess! 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 33

What are you doing to get KU? temping, charting, CM, sex

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk: DH came home at 4:30 this morning (poor guy had such a crappy day at work, and it lasted 14 hours), so I woke up and was talking to him, then realized CRAP I didn't temp. I usually temp at 5:30, but I didn't even fall back asleep until 5:30, so I temped at 8:20 when I woke up for real. It is obviously significantly higher. I think (I hope) I O'd Monday or yesterday, so I'm hoping this wonky temp doesn't throw off my chart too much to detect ovulation. One more high temp above 96.8 and I get crosshairs for Monday...so we'll see. 

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? Clean. I can't go to sleep unless my kitchen is clean and the house is picked up. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 1

What are you doing to get KU? Just BBT right now. Ready for AF to go away.

Rant/Rave/CS: First visit from AF in over 2 years. Not excited. I was so happy to see crosshairs on FF on Monday after my temp rose, and our timing would have been perfect if that was actually my O date. But... damn first cycles and bodies coming down from hormones anyway. I just want to throw up and sleep and cuddle the puppy and sleep some more. I had to skip classes this morning because cramps are so bad. And, of course, I wasn't expecting AF, so I haven't bought any Midol.

Clean with a messy style.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    ****CHART STALK****

Month/Cycle: 7

CD: 41

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk: Rant/ I apologize I haven't been on lately. This cycle has kind of been a whirlwind & I'm over it. I've NEVER had a cycle this long & I think I've just stressed myself out this time. Shouldn't I have cross hairs by now? my dotted lines are from drinking mostly lol & my few open circles are from waking up at 6 AM instead of 6:30... dumb. Rave/ I'm going to the gyno this afternoon for my annual. I'm hoping to gain some insight too. I've NEVER been excited for the gyno. TTC makes you do crazy things lol Chart Stalk/ will be attached. I'm so confused, yall.

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? Clean but not a crazy clean freak. DH is though lol
    Me:23 DH:24
    Married July 19, 2012
    TTC since March 2015
    Early M/C Dec. 2015
    2 fur babies: Thunder- Blue Heeler, Shiner- Lhasa Apso 
  • Options
    @bbrooke92 It's possible you could have O'd around CD 34/35, but hard to tell with the missing temps. 
  • Options
    LasscherLasscher member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 7

What are you doing to get KU: AF has left the building :),  temping, BD EOD or ED starting tomorrow, checking CM, OPK

R/R/CS: I had a nightmare that woke me up at 5:38 AM. I usually have my alarm set at 6:20 AM to temp. I realized that I would not be able to get a good temp with less than ~40 min of sleep so I took it at 5:40 AM and now I have my first open circle on FF since temping. Blah! I know it doesn't really matter because it's only one data point, and it's really about the overall picture, but it still mildly annoyed me.  

I'm excited AF is gone! Woohooo! Now I have an upcoming opportunity to get PG. Excited and hopeful. Starting to BD EOD/ED (depending on how we feel) tomorrow. 

Reading TCOYF and It's fantastic and so informative. I'm happy to have learned of this book on this board.

Are you a clean or messy person? In my head I'm clean, however I'm too lazy to actually keep up with it. I leave a lot of clutter in my wake, however I NEVER EVER let things get dirty (e.g. dirt, dust, sticky things, spoiled things) ewww
    :-&
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• Options
    aloha5736 Have you tried putting in temps similar to CD17 for CD18 and CD19 to see if you get crosshairs? I think it's possible you O'd on CD16, but you'll just have to wait and see when the next few days temps are :) 
  • Options
    @jhems776 I don't see O, even with a slow rise, indicated on your chart. Why did you discard that one temp? It was not significantly different so I would leave it.

@bbrooke92 I would day you O'd CD 34 but FF probably won't confirm because if your missing and inconsistently timed temps.
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• Options
    I've been careless this month bc I just felt like I wasn't going to ovulate. I was thinking I ovulated day 34 too. Crazy we just happened to have sex that night too lol I won't be too hopeful this month though. I should've been more diligent with my temping I guess! Oh well.
    Me:23 DH:24
    Married July 19, 2012
    TTC since March 2015
    Early M/C Dec. 2015
    2 fur babies: Thunder- Blue Heeler, Shiner- Lhasa Apso 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 4

What are you doing to get KU? Nothing yet... AF just left. Considering going EOD starting next week until I'm sure I ovulated.

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk: nada

Clean. Lots of free time. :)
  • Options

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk: I am SICK and TIRED of people asking me when I'm going to get pregnant! A woman at work yesterday had the nerve to tell me that if i don't hurry up and get pregnant i'm going to be an old mom. I wanted to punch her in the face...I'm 28!! Some people are just so ignorant.

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? I hate to admit it but I'm a messy person. I like to clean but it's not always high on my priority list!
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• Options

CD: 2

What are you doing to get knocked up?: waiting for AF to go.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Cramps. Bleh.
    I tried to order a Mabis BBT on Amazon last night and couldn't because its an "add-on item" they will only ship with something else. So now I'm trying to figure out what else I need from Amazon.

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? Messy. But I want to be an organized person and I'm very unhappy with my lazy messiness. On that note, I read "The life-changing magic of tidying up" by Marie Kondo Saturday and started immediately and I love her system. I'm telling everyone about it, Lol.

Wondfos!!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/9

CD: 11

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, CM, charting, sex

Rant/Rave/Chart stalk:
    ****question****
    I've been trying to be extra good about recording CM this month and I'm now onto my 5th day of EWCM/watery. This seems like too many days in a row and it's pretty early for O I feel. How many days of this do you usually get? I have in the past had a few days then dry then another few days when my O has been delayed but not usually this many in a row.

Thoughts?

GTKY: (stolen from TWW) Are you a clean or messy person? I'm a tidy person but I don't like true cleaning!

Married since 2011

TTC since Oct 2014
    DOR + MFI
    3 failed IUIs; IVF August 2017
    FET January 2018 - BFP
  • Options
    @bbrooke92 hmmm I also thought you should have had crosshairs because with that many temps being high it looks like you would have O'd already but I think all the EWCM is throwing it off... was it extremely noticeable EWCM? Just thinking that is why you are not get cross hairs. I'd say just keep watching those temps and if they stay elevated it would look like a temp shift to me!

Just adding a side note: Does anyone else HATE the beginning of the cycle?! Besides the fact that you are not KTFU, I just hate looking at my chart with no temps or CM observations, nothing for me to obsess over lol! Always looking to the chart for the answers to what's going to happen this cycle... 
    8-}