Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Can/Will Meds Affect O?

Went to the OB and was diagnosed with a yeast infection and BV. Yes, I know, I'm a very special snowflake. Anyway, I was wondering if these meds can affect O? 

Re: Can/Will Meds Affect O?

• Options
    Not 100% sure, did you ask your OB when you saw him/her?
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    Not 100% sure, did you ask your OB when you saw him/her?
    Honestly, it was such a long wait and I had to run to the pharmacy, I forgot. I did ask if I can have sex though, lol. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    **tmi warning**

HAHAHA... There are some meds you can look up online. (I recommend Mayo Clinic or another similar reputable site)

My only thought though, and I mean this in the nicest way possible- is how could you want to have sex? I have had one YI and I felt like someone was shoving a butcher knife up my vag X_X
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    It can. So can having an infection. Perhaps call the doctor tomorrow and discuss it with a nurse.

• Options
    sorarosesorarose member
    edited September 2015
    **tmi warning** HAHAHA... There are some meds you can look up online. (I recommend Mayo Clinic or another similar reputable site) My only thought though, and I mean this in the nicest way possible- is how could you want to have sex? I have had one YI and I felt like someone was shoving a butcher knife up my vag X_X
    Mine isn't really bad, I just knew something was off. I assure you, I'm not HIO ED or EOD, but if I see O coming, I'm not missing that opportunity. And BV meds are for 7 days, so if I'm feel better, I'm going for it.