June 2015 Moms
Options

Halloween costumes

What Halloween costumes are you putting your LO's in this year?

My husband and I go BIG each year for a party and always take home first prize so the stakes are high this year!

We are thinking one of the following (unless someone has a better idea haha):
- LO is a sushi roll, then one of us will be chopsticks and the other a bottle of soy sauce
- LO is a football and we are either the goalposts, or a football player and ref
- LO is a turkey on a serving platter and we are a pilgrim and Indian

Re: Halloween costumes

• Loading the player...
  • Options

So it all started with a used monkey costume we picked up for DS. LO is going to be a banana, DH is going to be 'the man in the yellow hat' and I'm going as Dr. Wiseman. I'm actually pretty excited.

I wanted to do this but DH is a total wet blanket at Halloween.
  • Options
    No idea. We're not very big on Halloween, I'll probably just get a cute costume for LO, nothing that matches with us. Love all your ideas!
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    hoodoll82 said:

Halloween is DHs favorite holiday all year. We always host a big party and costumes are required or you have to pick a costume from our "bins of costume items from years past".

So yeah the pressure is ON this year and we still don't know what we are doing.

Last year we were Peter Quill and Gamora and our cat was Rocket Raccoon. It's too bad LO wasn't around or she would have been an amazing Baby Groot!

THIS IS AWESOME! If we were having people over, or even just staying home to give out candy to trick or treaters, I would totally steal this idea. But I think we have something going on with our bowling league on Halloween, and I don't think the group will look right without Rocket (who would be left at home).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @marlener25 a MUCH cuter yoda
  • Options
    So jealous!! All such cute great ideas. We don't really celebrate Halloween in Australia
  • Options
    Simple pumpkin over here for our DD.
  • Options

My 5 year old twins will be police officers. DH and I will be cat burglars and LO will be a bag of money

So cute...I hope your twins carry empty turbo shot (or whatever they call the super small) sized cups from Dunkin Donuts!
  • Options
    My sister and I both have boys who are two months apart. We will be attending a kids birthday party and all kids will be wearing a Halloween costume. We want to dress them with similar theme. For instance we were thinking of Luigi and Mario. Any other ideas?
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    aj1327aj1327 member
    edited September 2015
    beemaya83 said:

My sister and I both have boys who are two months apart. We will be attending a kids birthday party and all kids will be wearing a Halloween costume. We want to dress them with similar theme. For instance we were thinking of Luigi and Mario. Any other ideas?

Pottery Barn has a really cute thing 1 & thing 2 costume...they are pricey though!