February 2016 Moms
Options

It's a boy!!!!! Ultrasound......

2»

Re: It's a boy!!!!! Ultrasound......

• Options

THANK you @amlook ! I feel this way everytime I look at these community posts. So ridiculous

You really don't see a problem with this?

Well I would never post it, but I would never blast someone else or make fun of them for doing it. It's her post, who am I to judge.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This post is truly disturbing. That's all I have to say...
  • Options
    Ok, please don't judge me but I still don't even get the sonogram picture...I don't even see a baby. I'm NOT looking for an explanation, trust me. Just wondering if anyone else looked at that picture and went "huh?"
  • Options
    Ok, please don't judge me but I still don't even get the sonogram picture...I don't even see a baby. I'm NOT looking for an explanation, trust me. Just wondering if anyone else looked at that picture and went "huh?"
    Looked like an amoeba to me. I think, though, the part that she thinks is a penis is actually an arm. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    So I just looked at it again, and now I'm thinking this isn't real..18 weeks and your baby looks like that? At my NT scan at 12 weeks you could make out actual body parts (i.e. head, arms). I can't see anything that would distinguish a baby in that...

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Options
    So I just looked at it again, and now I'm thinking this isn't real..18 weeks and your baby looks like that? At my NT scan at 12 weeks you could make out actual body parts (i.e. head, arms). I can't see anything that would distinguish a baby in that...
    I thought so too, but the US says it's 18w3d in the top left corner. I think it's just an amoeba.

• Options
    It's a bottom-up view of the butt and thighs. We got the exact same angle at our U.S. at like 16W. I was so confused until the tech pointed out to me the angle and what I was seeing. But...real or not real...the question remains: why would we want to talk about the size of your baby's junk?
  • Options
    pbtoast said:
    It's a bottom-up view of the butt and thighs. We got the exact same angle at our U.S. at like 16W. I was so confused until the tech pointed out to me the angle and what I was seeing. But...real or not real...the question remains: why would we want to talk about the size of your baby's junk?
    Ah, okay, that makes sense now. I was all sorts of confused!

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Options
    pbtoast said:

At my anatomy scan she started the scan at the very top of the head looking down so it was literally just a big round blob and I was thinking to myself "what on earth, that looks nothing like the ultrasounds I've seen". I was concerned for about 30 seconds until she told me we were looking at her brain.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP! 06/08/15
    Nadine GraceMarie  02/10/16
    Diagnosed with placenta increta post delivery: emergency partial hysterectomy - cervix and ovaries still intact 
    Gestational surrogacy or adoption TBD

• Options
    chynalee28chynalee28 member
    edited September 2015
    **Removed for TOU Violation**
  • Options
    AdventureMamaAdventureMama member
    edited September 2015
    This was rude and untrue. No one is jealous... that's creepy to say. We're all having babies, so what are we jealous of exactly?
    Married 8.5.12
    Caleb born 10.9.13
    2.0 due 2.1.16
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Nobody was bashing, but it's gross to compare the size of your child's penis.

• Options
    hlmdeckhlmdeck member
    edited September 2015
    Would you post a picture of your son's penis on the internet? Probably not. There is no difference.
  • Options
    This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s shift to an unwelcoming tone. Creating threads in direct response to this one will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"