August 2015 Moms

** MOTN Feedings Entertainment Thread **

Most of us are up multiple times in the MOTN feeding our LO's (and the rest of you whose LO's sleep through the night are bitches ;) ), so let's use this thread to keep us entertained during these feedings! Post a GIF, Meme, Joke, story, quote, random thought, picture of your little squishy...anything! Hopefully we can keep this thread alive and it will in turn help keep us awake in the MOTN when sleep is taunting us.

Re: ** MOTN Feedings Entertainment Thread **

• Loading the player...
  • @cosplaymom - good call! I love Project Runway - I had no idea I could stream it :) thanks!!! I know what I'll be watching MOTN
  • I am perfectly fine with being called a bitch cause LO sleeps through the night but I do still need the entertainment while I pump. DH works for a retail club. Last week and another manager were touring the store and had to go into the milk cooler. Once in there,l they were discussing how it really does need to be cleaned because it smells. He decided to tell the other manager (thankfully a woman who has children) that it smelled like his baby in there. They proceeded to discuss my breast and the times they leak. These are not people I see often, but when I do, I now know that she knows my boobs leak in the shower and all over the floor when I am drying off and getting dressed. Also, the other night, DS had a poop of epic proportions. The only foreseeable option to get him clean was a shower. I couldn't stop laughing all night.

*Still jealous that your LO sleeps through the night!* Do you mind sharing which retail club?
  • Baby fell asleep two hours ago. But I am making my wedding album that I've put off for years...

This has been my goal...the past 3 summers. Still haven't started!