Babies on the Brain

Weekend Plans

Morning BOTB ladies. What's everyone up to this weekend? ?

Right now I'm drinking coffee and bumping while DS watches cartoons and DH sleeps (he works really late on Fridays). DS has a soccer game at 2 and other than that we're chilling around the house.

Tomorrow just church and hanging out. Probably cleaning. :/

Hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start. :)

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

Re: Weekend Plans

• I did some cleaning (had inflammation of the throat all week so it was necessary) and searching inspiration for our wedding invitation. Atm I'm watching a bit tv till my SO gets back from visiting his parents. Maybe to the cinema tonight. When the weather stays good we're going to the zoo tomorrow.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
  • I'm working a lot, but I'll also be knitting, I'm still in school so I'll probably do some schoolwork, but I usually take the weekend to relax.
  • Loading the player...
  • At the moment I'm bumping and having my coffee while DD eats breakfast and watches cartoons. Today is DH's morning to sleep in and tomorrow is mine! Today will be a laundry and chill kind of day, nothing exciting planned. Tomorrow I'm going to a baby shower.
  • We started off this morning with a tasty breakfast out and a long walk in the park. We're going to drive across a nearby lake later and enjoy a lakefront dinner. It's the first weekend we've both been off in awhile, so we're living it up! (:
    Me: 23 | DH: 25
    Married: June 2014 
    TTC #1

• We woke up, cleaned the house, and did our weekly yard work. We are trying to revive our front and backyard on our own. Our new house is a bit of a project, but it's going so well and will be worth it. I'm giving myself a year to create my dream backyard. I need lush grass. This afternoon we are suppose to start soccer, but it is currently raining. We will see. The rest of the weekend will just be more cleaning, laundry, and meal planning.

Enjoy your day, friends!
  • @HookEmNelson I'm wondering if DS's game will be canceled because it looks like rain! He also has team photos, so I'm guessing it won't be canceled but we might be out in the rain. #soccermomprobz

• @cjt121413 Our jamboree day was cancelled. Did the rain ever make it your way?
  • I'm sitting at the rooftop terrace of our building, have been up here relaxing and reading the newspaper and a book for hours. We had some friends visiting all week, so it's been a very intense week with full time work during the day and dinners, concerts and shows every night. Today I'm really appreciating the solitude, and are planning on doing nothing all day.
  • Today we are taking a drive and going apple picking! I'm so excited. I haven't done this in a long time. Tomorrow we are going to my mom's for football and food!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Today I am cleaning the house while DH and my brother gut our bathroom to redo it so I am sure that will be taking up our entire weekend. 
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • @HookEmNelson we did get some rain, but our game wasn't cancelled. ....it stopped just in time.

• Trying to catch up on some planning and marking for work. I have a big class this year so I want to stay ahead! Gave the house a little clean and organized a messy closet. DH watched a movie and stayed in last night as we both had a long week. No big plans. Next weekend I have a bachelorette party though. I volunteered as designated driver as I don't drink much. Should be entertaining to keep after some of the ladies as they get wild :P 
  • gabpepsigabpepsi member
    edited September 2015
    This morning I went running, enjoyed a pumpkin spice latte (#basicwhitegirl haha it was great) and then DH and I grocery shopped. I talked with family on the phone and went for a walk this afternoon (almost at 16,000 steps for the day!) and we're about to eat a late dinner of crab cakes and brussel sprouts. I'm hoping we watch the movie Sunshine tonight. We rent a new movie every weekend (last week was Dallas Buyers Club).

Tomorrow I'll do laundry and generate a report for work. I have travel for work coming up next week so my priority this weekend is exercise and deep relaxation!

Glad to see so much R&R on this board.

Edited for grammar.
  • So far the weekend has gone according to plan!
    Finally got a chance for both of us to sleep in, then we spent the morning browsing the farmers market in Little Italy. Relaxed at home, and then took our dog on a long walk at Fiesta Island. Now we're settled in for the night... Movies, shrimp pasta, and wine!
    Tomorrow, DH is making me one of his fabulous breakfasts and then we will head to the beach! It's supposed to hit 90 degrees, and I can't imagine a better place to hang out :)
    Everyone seems to have a chill weekend ahead of them... Enjoy!!
  • So initially my goal was to leave my bed as little as possible... However I was informed we are going to the gun range! So I'm actually pretty excited about it - my husband and I have a bet going as to who is a better shot! ;)
    My baby sister just got her first pistol and I'm super jealous. It's high time I got rid of mine and got a better one!
  • I had the USAF Marathon 10k to run yesterday!  I PRd!  So that was awesome.  Today I am spending the day recovering and I get to meet DH's coworkers.  They finally planned a company picnic.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @KSMcClary congratulations on your 10k yesterday! I love running, but have never done a 10k or any kind of marathon. I'm intimidated by the idea, but would love to do one.