May 2016 Moms
Options

Worried

I'm 6 weeks today and started getting this sharp pain around my left ovary (the one that released) it was coming and going, not lasting very long. Well this evening it has intensified and these short sharp pains are happening more frequent now. Has anyone else experienced this??

Best Answer

Re: Worried

• Options
    No. That definitely sounds doctor-worthy.
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That happened to me all evening at 5 w 5 d. I don't know if that was the one that released for me since I get those sharp pains every month. Was worried but they have not returned and I've had no bleeding. I don't have a doctor yet but as soon as I find one I plan on bringing it up. Hope everything goes well for you and the pain goes away like it did for me.
  • Options
    I would definitely talk to your doctor, but with DS, I formed a cyst on the ovary that released and what you're describing sounds similar to that. Wasn't anything to worry about, they just watched it to make sure it didn't grow. As long as you're not bleeding, don't worry too much!

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
    TTC3: 11.18
    BFP: 02.05.19
    CP: 03.07.19
    *really traumatic recovery*