Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday

Re: TWW Wednesday

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: -1, 0

Testing Plans: Stark white BFN again today

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I always feel like 11DPO is kind of the make it or break it day, that if I was KU I would have a positive test by now. Someone tell me there's still hope? :( Temps are still high, though I feel like these dull cramps I'm having may be confirming my fears...

GTKY: do you and your husband have a list of the 5 celebrities you would be allowed to sleep with? If so, who is on your list? We don't have any official lists and I don't think either of us would actually sleep with anyone else, but there are definitely people we're crushin on. His #1 is Alison Brie and mine would have to be Andrew Garfield. Or Ryan Gosling... :)
    Me - 30; DH - 30
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    3/16 - Started infertility testing
    4/16 - SA results: borderline low count/morph
    8/16 - Ultrasound and HSG: all clear! Prescribed Bromocriptine for elevated Prolactin levels.
    9/16 - Prolactin down to normal levels! 

IUI #1 - 9/21/16 - Clomid 50mg, Estrace, Ovidrel, Progesterone/Estradiol - 4 follies - BFP! EDD 6/15/17 Team PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • SchumeratorSchumerator member
    edited September 2015
    Ahhh congrats @m6agua !!! What an awesome month September has turned out to be :x

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: -3 -2 -1

Testing Plans: None until AF is due so the 25th-26th

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: So I know this is way "cart before the horse" of me but it's just fun to think of timing if any month is the month! But my closest friends and I have a tradition of doing "friendsgiving" and if I were to get  a BFP this month it would be perfect timing to be able to tell them all at the celebration :) then if it happens next month it would be Christmas time to tell people! I just am a sucker for big surprise announcements ha!

GTKY: do you and your husband have a list of the 5 celebrities you would be allowed to sleep with? If so, who is on your list? 

Not 5 but we actually both have the same two people on our list as weird as that is hahaha  =))

We both have Eminem and Jennifer Aniston. Now I am really not even attracted to Eminem, I cannot find it within me to be attracted to blondes, I just love the dark features! But those rhymes though! And Jennifer Aniston, now I am fully straight but you just can't turn down Jennifer Aniston if she offered, she's so perfect! Girl crush over here for sure lol.

Ya DH and I are weird, that's why I love us though 
    :P

Edit: Spelling - Grammar Nazi!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!! @m6agua

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -4,-2,-1,0

Testing Plans: Friday! Unless I get my Wondfos in the mail today then I will tomorrow morning.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:

Excited to see my temp spike again this morning! :)

GTKY: do you and your husband have a list of the 5 celebrities you would be allowed to sleep with? If so, who is on your list?

We don't have a list and honestly I cant really think of anyone I would want on mine.  

Me (25) DH (30)

Married: 1/12/2014

TTC #1: July 2015

My Chart

• oandmplus1oandmplus1 member
    edited September 2015
  • Good luck @oandmplus1 !
    DS - August 2013
    TTC #2 - July 2015
    MC October 2015 @ 8 weeks. Baby girl. 
  • *lurking from WTO*

@oandmplus1 -- FX for you, girl!!!!! 
    Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016

• Congrats @m6agua !

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -4, -2, O

Testing Plans: I am sure I will give in around CD 7

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: FF keeps moving my O date around, it is disconcerting.

GTKY: do you and your husband have a list of the 5 celebrities you would be allowed to sleep with? If so, who is on your list? We don't have lists and DH does not like when I talk about other men being hot.  He does appreciate a good call out about a hot woman though.  
  • FX crossed for you @oandmplus1 and @Amber3535!!
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• @m6agua - Congrats!
    @oandmplus1 - fx!
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• halesh5 said:
    FX @oandmplus1 & @Amber3535 And I would actually enjoy you both staying and keeping us updated on your for sure BFP. I really really enjoy seeing people get their BFP (in tww) it's a big reason why I check it every morning. I get so happy when I see people's successes! This is just my opinion though! I'll be excited to check TWW tomorrow!!
    Same here!

Me - 33; DH - 33
    Dating 1/18/06
    Married 9/21/13
    BFP #1 12/15/15 - C Born 8/27/16
    BFP #2 1/10/20 - EDD 9/8/20

BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks Ladies, I am glad I can stay for now!  Keep you posted in tomorrow's TWW!

Congrats @M6agua!  Happy Birthday @Bubblegum5586!
    FX for you too @Amber3535!

What a crazy day!
  • Congrats @m6agua!  And FX for you @oandmplus1 and @Amber3535!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 29/11

Timing: -2, +1

Testing Plans: None.  AF is almost here.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:  I am so ready to move on to the next cycle.  I'll be starting Femara/Ovidrel/TI as soon as CD1 arrives.  I started spotting this morning and seriously was doing a happy dance in the bathroom lol.  I am so glad the waiting and wondering is over and I actually was right about when I ovulated.  We have been successful twice with Femara so I'm very hopeful!  I also got my genetic b/w back yesterday and everything is normal!  So I'm feeling more confident that Macy's dx was a fluke rather than a result of our genetics.

We don't have an official list.  I asked him about it a couple years ago and the only one I can remember from his list is Jessica Alba.  My favorites include Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, and "Four" from the Divergent series movies (I don't know his real name lol!).

Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD/DPO: 23/11

Timing: -2, O, +1

Testing Plans: Just waiting for AF

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: OMG. I have been sooooo weepy yesterday and today. Dang hormones. :/ And extra CM, which I assume it the corpus luteum breaking down. So if AF could just show up already and let me get back to the world of the sane... that'd be great...

Sorta. It's not laminated or anything. Haha. But we know who each finds attractive. My list is RDJ, JGL, Chris Pratt, Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans... I'm sensing a weird trend...
  • benicode said:
    Congrats @m6agua!

Happy birthday @Bubblegum5586!

Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: -5, -3, -2, 0

Testing plans: Next Monday at the earliest

R/R/CS: I had a huge temp spike today, but trying not to read too much into it b/c I had a similar one last month.  Also, we're heading up to northern Michigan (UP anyone?) tomorro for a friend's wedding and the weather is supposed to be really crappy!  Boo.

GTKY: We don't have a list, but I think MH knows that if Ryan Gosling shows up, he needs to give us some alone time.  
    I was born in the UP and my family still lives up there! It's my favorite place in the whole world :) The weather can get crappy pretty early though lol we got really lucky with nice weather this year on Labor Day!
  • WOW THESE LINES TODAY!!!
  • ***Lurking from WTO***

Congrats @m6agua !

^^samesies! :)
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • izza2izza2 member
    edited September 2015
    **Lurking from WTO**

Congratulations @m6agua !!
    Fx @oandmplus1 & @Amber3535 - Keep us posted, guys!!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Congrats @m6agua !!! H&H 9 months! So excited for you!
    @oandmplus1 and @amber3535 Fx for you ladies!!

Cycle/Month: 6

CD/DPO: 23/4

Timing: -3,-1,O

Testing plans: 10dpo if AF will stay away until then.

R/R/CS: Holy cramps today. Like ouch. Please please PLEASE don't be AF. Like there's no reason for AF to show up at 4 (maybe 6... FF changed its mind) dpo, right??
    Feels just like AF cramps though. Can't be implantation cramps, right?? I'm trying not to let myself go there because the dpo doesn't make sense.
    I'm just praying it's not AF. No temp drop though, so that's positive.
    Driving myself crazy today.

GTKY: Channing Tatum and Luke Bryan are on my list and DH knows it. He's got a much lengthier list of ladies, and it changes all the time, haha. I can't keep up.
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Jadore6132Jadore6132 member
    edited September 2015
    **Question

Congratulations @m6agua! FXs @oandmplus1 and @Amber3535
    Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -1, 0, +1, +2

Testing Plans: Trying to hold out until tomorrow morning. But will probably cabe and test tonight.
    **Do I have to test with FMU or is it still accurate to test later as long as I haven't peed for several hours?**

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Not a whole lot

GTKY: do you and your husband have a list of the 5 celebrities you would be allowed to sleep with? If so, who is on your list? No...I don't know who would be on my list anyway. DH would put Shakira on his list in at least 3 spots.

ETA: I read the package insert and it says you don't have to use FMU, I guess to clarify my question I am wondering if testing later is as accurate as FMU? Thanks!
  • **CHART STALK PLEASE

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 18/1 (I think)

Timing: All of the days

Testing Plans: Day 30 (optimism)

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: so, I am doing my first full month of temping and having to a bit of a nightmare. I got three positive OPks and a negative one today. My temps went up a tad this morning but nothing drastic. Have I ovulated yet or am I still fertile! I usually ovulate a bit earlier.

GTKY: do you and your husband have a list of the 5 celebrities you would be allowed to sleep with? If so, who is on your list? Bradley Cooper!!! That is it!
  • Just a rant and slight pity party :(

A close friend of mine has also been TTC..its been so nice to go through the process with a friend and we've even been ovulating almost same day. Well today she texted me her positive pregnancy test and I am beyond thrilled for her ! So excited for her and her husband! I hate having this feeling but it makes me sad that I am still not yet pregnant:( My period is due tomorrow and I have been having cramps and my temp took a dip today so almost positive I am out this month..again :(

Ugh so frustrating !
  • Aw thank you for the hug!!
  • **lurking from WTO**

Congrats @m6agua!!!

• Lurky lurking from wto

@m6agua Congrats!!!!

Hope to see more bfps on here tomorrow!!!
    IUI #1 November 2015 - 0% Motility
    IVF #1 January 2016 - (FAIL/Over-suppressed)
    IVF #2 May 2016 - (FAIL/25 eggs, 1 5BB xx, PGS abnormal)
  • Cycle/Month: 3

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -2 to +2

Testing plans: Trying to wait at least a few more days.....though I did break out the FRER box in my bathroom just to double check the timing again....(uh oh).

R/R/CS: I have had flu-like symptoms since yesterday and what I think was an implantation dip on my chart this morning (along with what I think was implantation bleeding), but I'm trying my darndest not to over-obsess - and failing! I just REALLY want to know and to stop feeling so tired and sick! Ugh.

GTKY: We don't have a list, but I think we have a good understanding when it comes to these things. ;) 
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats @m6agua and fx @oandmplus1 and @amber3535! I had a feeling last month that September would be a good month for bfp's!!

Happy birthday @Bubblegum5586! <:-P

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 41!!!!!!!/No effing clue. So mad.

Timing: Since I started ttc on the 1st and it's the 16th now, if I did ovulate yet then I'm sure I've hit my window. That's as good as it gets this month.

Testing plans: Been testing with my wondfos but stark white with one line every time. My doctor might do a blood draw tomorrow to see what my hormones are doing.

R/R/CS: Starting to think maybe I have an annovulatory cycle this time. Can't confirm though cause I wasn't temping!! :((

GTKY: Do you and your husband have a list of the 5 celebrities you would be allowed to sleep with? If so, who is on your list?
    Absolutely not.
  • Congrats @m6agua !!!
    FX @oandmplus1 and @amber3535 !!!

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -3,-2,-1,O,+1

Testing plans: I know I'm going to cave before AF is due, I can feel it.  I'll just see how long I can hold out.  It doesn't help that I have like 50 wondfos practically begging me to pee on them.

R/R/CS: Had a dream last night that I got four BFPs.  It was so vivid and real that it woke me up and I almost got up to POAS.  When I told the Mr. he explained how he had a dream that I was KU as well.  Clearly this is an all consuming process at the moment.  In other news I have a lovely head cold courtesy of said Mr. which is just super.

GTKY: Do you and your husband have a list of the 5 celebrities you would be allowed to sleep with? If so, who is on your list?  Not a formal list but I know he has the hots for Jessica Alba.  I'm partial to Channing Tatum and Stephen Amell.
    Me: 29
    The Mr.: 31
    EDD: 6/2/16
    Furbabies: 3 rescue dogs
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 28/9

Timing: -4, -3, -1(x2), 0

Testing Plans: Still trying to hold out for Saturday. My longest cycle has been 31 days, and Saturday will be CD 31. 

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I've had some cramping today, sore boobs, and have been pretty irritable...so very worried. My temps have stayed nice and high though!

GTKY: do you and your husband have a list of the 5 celebrities you would be allowed to sleep with? If so, who is on your list? We don't have lists but I know Chris Pratt and Chris Hemsworth would both be on my list!

• LasscherLasscher member
    edited September 2015
    m6agua congrats!!!! Good luck to the squinty line folks!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 28/? ( I give up guessing without temps for this cycle)

Timing: ? (gave up guessing relationship to dpo)

Testing Plans: None POAS no dice

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I really think stress from work and TTC really messed me up this month. I'm supposed to get AF today or tomorrow. I CANNOT wait till AF comes, it'll be like starting with a fresh new slate. I've been hoping to see code red all day. My boobs are super sore, I'm bloated like a ballon, and I've been super cray cray lately. I'm so ready for this cycle to be over.

On a good note I got my opk's, TTC lube, wondfo's (so I don't spend another giant wad of cash on HPT"s again this upcoming cycle), and a digital basal temperature thermometer!! :) I can't wait to start over and do this thang' right.  Plans for EOD BDing after this AF too. I'm excited and optimistic. 

GTKY: do you and your husband have a list of the 5 celebrities you would be allowed to sleep with? If so, who is on your list? We don't have a list, DH likes his testicles where they are ;)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals