May 2016 Moms
Options

Evacuated

Hi Ladies. So due to the devastating Valley Fire in CA, my husband, DD and I have been evacuated for several days now. Luckily, we believe our home is ok, but there is no certainty until they actually allow us back in. It's been one of the scariest experiences in my life. Fortunately, we have a travel trailer and have been able to live pretty comfortably with power and water, but many of ur friends have lost their homes and everything they own, including pets.

Sorry for the long story, but any positive thoughts you can send our way is very much appreciated. Our community needs all the prayers they can get. Half the town has burnt down, hundreds of homes destroyed and about 9000 structures are still threatened. This fire is a monster.

Thanks for lending an ear...
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Evacuated

• Options
    Sending you positive thoughts!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    I can't even imagine, I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I hope it is bringing your family closer together, that you can find a silver lining in such a difficult and trying time. Hug your DD, kiss your DH, stay strong and have faith! Sending thoughts and prayers your way. Thank you for sharing and keep us posted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is so scary and I'm sorry you and your family are going through this right now.  Thoughts and prayers with you and hope that all is well with your home. 
  • Options
    I've been following this on the news, and my heart goes out to you and everyone that's been affected <3. My thoughts are with you, and I hope you're able to return home soon.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear, I'll be thinking of everyone struggling- it must be so scary! Glad you're okay!!
    Carolyn (33) & Steve (33) Married 1/28/12 DS 4/16/14 BFP 9/13/15~Due 5/20/16
  • Options
    I'm sending prayers and good vibes your way! I hope that you can safely return home soon and that the area can rebuild what has been lost. ::hugs::
  • Options
    Sending lots of thoughts and prayers! I can't imagine!
  • Options
    Fires are awful. We lost our home earlier this year (don't buy cheap Chinese electronics), and the worst part was all of the things that didn't burn were destroyed by the smoke. You certainly have innumerable prayers on your side. Stay safe.
  • Options
    I heard about this on the radio. Scary stuff! Prayers headed your way!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Oh wow how scary for you guys! Best wishes and prayers!
  • Options
    Lurking....but sending lots of prayers your way! I hope they are able to control the fires soon and that your home will be ok!
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I just can't imagine how terrifying that must be for you and everyone else.  My heart goes out to everyone out there in the path.