6 Weeks Pregnant
Hi Bumpies,

We sincerely apologize for the continued log-in issues you're experiencing with our Community. Our Tech team has prioritized this issue and is actively working on a solution; we are hoping to have a fix released soon. We know this glitch is extremely inconvenient and we really appreciate your continued patience and understanding.

If you have any questions or additional concerns, please email us at support@thebump.com.

Thanks,
The Bump Team

First Ultrasound Concerns...

Hello. So, I took several pregnancy tests (and one at the doctor's office) and determined I am pregnant (first time!)! I went to the doctor last Friday for my first ultrasound and they couldn't see a fetus. That being said, there was a sack and a yoke. The doctor said most likely I am much earlier then they originally thought. From the start date of my last period, they thought I was originally 8 weeks pregnant, but from the ultrasound they determined that I am most likely 5.5/6 weeks. I go back this Friday for another ultrasound. Has anyone else had this happen? My periods are irregular and my last period was two weeks late. I am pretty nervous and anxious about this...