Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term?

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -5, -4, -2, -1

Testing Plans: friday at 10dpo

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: SUPER disrupted sleep due to being on call, finally just took my temp early when I realized I would prolly have to get out of bed soon and it didn't follow a good stretch of sleep. I debated not doing it at all but figured I'd rather have an inaccurate temp to obsess over than no temp at all

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term?
    We're in a 2 bedroom townhouse in the suberbs. We're planning on moving into something bigger within the next few years but don't have an exact timeline on that yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YAYYY I HAVE CONFIRMED OVULATION!!!!!! :-)

Glad to be on the same page as winchestertopittsburgh

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: CD 26/DPO 3

Timing: -3,0 

Testing Plans: My wonfdos came in yesterday. I want to say that I will wait till AF BUT I am suppose to start the day our cruise starts, so.... CD 10. Thats  my goal. 

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: My temps still aren't as high as they normally have been post O. But sometimes 4 DPO my temp spikes. 

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term? We are living in a house. I think we will be here for at least 1 child. House is perfect for 3 people. Not any more. 

34 Mother of 4 year old and 2 Labs. Happily Married to my Hubs of 6 years.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -3,-2,-1,O,+1

Testing Plans:  I keep saying 13 DPO when AF is due but I know I'll cave at 9 DPO so I'm just going to change it to that now - so Saturday it is.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:  I play on a summer volleyball league and one of my teammates made me so angry last night I almost walked off the court.  I have no desire to go back for playoffs next week and I am still peeved about it this morning.  I was planning on not returning next year anyways as I am hoping this whole baby business works out but now I'm definitely not going back, I cannot stand playing with her and this is supposed to be a fun thing.  Ugh.

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term?  We've been in our suburbia house for 6 years, we'll be here for the next 5-8 years unless the school system improves, then we'll probably stay longer. If we end up not moving out of state, I'd love to move back to the town I grew up in.
    Me: 29
    The Mr.: 31
    EDD: 6/2/16
    Furbabies: 3 rescue dogs
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -4,-2,-1,0

Testing Plans: I really need someone to tell me it's pointless to test this morning so I don't waste my last FRER. If I can make it through the next couple of days then I plan to test on Friday.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I slept terrible last night. It wasn't even that I couldn't sleep it was that DH and the dog kept flopping around all night. So my temp dipped down and I'm guessing that's why.

We are in a 3 bd 2bath home in town that has been in DH's family for a long time. It's a lovely home but we do plan on moving in the next 3-5 years out to the country in an area with better schools.

Me (25) DH (30)

Married: 1/12/2014

TTC #1: July 2015

My Chart

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22/11

Timing: -3, -2, 0, +1

Testing Plans: Just did and got BFN. Also a BFN Sunday so I'm not optimistic. If no AF in the next couple of days then maybe Friday.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I woke up today with big AF-like cramps. Though this is my first cycle off BCP so then again I have no idea what my real AF is like since for 10+ years I've only experience the "withdrawal period" that comes from BCP. If AF is here then i guess my cycles are much shorter than on BCP. Everything is disorienting. Still I'm not happy about the cramps. Also my body is going crazy with weird symptoms. yesterday I had lots of nausea, fatigue that completely derailed my day and dizzy spells. I'm ready for my body to regulate and become stable after BCP. Ok that's my rant.

DH and I just bought a house in February. We moved from a different city and there we had our first home. It was out in the country so we got spoiled with lots of space. Now in a major metro area (though still out in the suburbs) we bought a single family home. Same layout as our last but every room is smaller. It's an adjustment but I'm thankful we have the same number of rooms and didn't have to get rid of all the furniture in one entire room. We bought this house with plans for long term. Maybe not forever but definitely until all the hopefully-soon-to-come-kids finish high schools. We focused on good school system. 6 months and I love my new home.
      Anniversary

• Options
    oandmplus1oandmplus1 member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 24 / 7

Timing: -3, -1

Testing Plans: tested with an FRER because I like torture.  Got nothing but a white indent line.... I should have at least used a cheapie since I knew it would be negative.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: My temp went up again slightly, but not as high as it was.  I feel like I am out already.  Last month I had a 7 day LP (which would mean AF tomorrow), and the month before a 9 day, so expecting AF between tomorrow and Friday. Just holding on to hope that since I have had no spotting yet, my LP will be longer than 7 days.

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term? We live in a house, it's our second home. The first house was bigger and newer, but I hated the layout. We downsized after we had our second kid (sounds weird I know) so that we could afford to give DD all the therapy that she truly needed. Our smaller house feels much homier than the previous one did. We probably will stay for 5 ish more years. We only have 3 small bedrooms and once we have a third it will start to feel too cramped. 

ETA @Leabear009 don't do it!! I regret wasting my FRER this morning!!
  • Options
    @Leabear009 I can't tell you not to test when I'm at the same dpo and I have a wondfo in front of me. Whyyyy?!?

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: eod

Testing Plans: it was going to be next week but apparently I have zero self control and I KNOW it's way too early to test. I may do it anyway

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: triphasic?? Reason and science go out the door, and I set myself up by getting way too optimistic

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term? House, moved in about a year ago and love it. Can't say long term though, we would absolutely love to find a house with maybe 3 acres to give us some space, we'll see!
  • Options
    Leabear009Leabear009 member
    edited September 2015
    @oandmplus1 and @RachelT1234 too late!
    BFN. Not testing again until Friday.

FX for you @youenjoymyself !!

Edit: posted before finished typing. It's too early.

Me (25) DH (30)

Married: 1/12/2014

TTC #1: July 2015

My Chart

• Options
    @youenjoymyself FX!!!
    Yeah I just tested also...BFN. But I knew that going in, I just have way too many wondfos laying around
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO:46/9

Timing: -4,-1

Testing Plans: 2 more days!!!

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: My chart is definitely triphasic. Good sign?!?! We'll see soon enough.

We bought our house last summer. Its a 2/2 so its big enough for now but will outgrow eventually. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3 / 3

CD/DPO: 17 / 4

Timing: - 1, + 1

Testing Plans: none

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: sick!!!!! My youngest DS has a bug and has been throwing up. I'm running a fever and if I sit up I'm going to be sick. And I need to go to school today. :( it's back to school night.

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term? Rent a house, not sure about long term right now.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 33/9

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing Plans: Staying strong and holding off until next week (Sunday or Monday). 

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Nothing really today - trying not to stress too much with the laundry and packing I need to do for our weekend trip to Nashville and Bama. Also, not too sure if my liver is ready for a college weekend - I don't know if I'll be able to survive all the cheep beer and well drinks. :-??

Currently in a home that we bought a month before our wedding (almost 6 years ago on Friday). Even though it made things tight financially after the wedding, it's the best decision we made - love our 100+ old home. 
    Long term, we'll probably move to a better public school district, but at this point, not really focused on that as I see us being where we are for at least another 5-10 years. 
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Options

CD/DPO: 30/14

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing Plans: Planning to test Friday morning! Admittedly it is getting harder to hold out the closer we get, but I have Friday off of work and leave to go out of town for a bachelorette party that afternoon so I won't have to go to work right after testing which would be a good thing either way.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: My temp went back up above my cover line today, yesterday I woke up really cold so I wonder if that affected it. I still don't have any AF symptoms, but I'm only 2 months off of BC so I'm not really sure how my symptoms would be anyway and I'm not confident on my LP length. Still getting my hopes up higher than I should.

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term? DH and I built our house this spring. It is 4 bed/3 bath so we can grow into it and it is in a good school district and good neighborhood with an acre of land, so unless anything changes we plan on it being our forever home. We love it so far! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -1, 0

Testing Plans: BFN again today

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Feeling crampy this morning and got a BFN. Boo all around.

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term? DH and I bought our house 3 years ago. It's a 3 bed/2 bath so we will probably outgrow it soon, but will be here at least a few more years. We live in Northern CA and every so often DH pushes the idea of moving back to San Diego (his hometown) or Seattle (he just likes it there) but I'm not sure I'll be able to leave my family here. It's sort of our constant battle...
    Me - 30; DH - 30
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    3/16 - Started infertility testing
    4/16 - SA results: borderline low count/morph
    8/16 - Ultrasound and HSG: all clear! Prescribed Bromocriptine for elevated Prolactin levels.
    9/16 - Prolactin down to normal levels! 

IUI #1 - 9/21/16 - Clomid 50mg, Estrace, Ovidrel, Progesterone/Estradiol - 4 follies - BFP! EDD 6/15/17 Team PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: None right now, trying to keep my head on straight.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Had another temp spike this morning. I'm currently blaming the weather. My boobs have been hurting something fierce but I'm trying to not symptom spot, and all in all, doing a pretty damn good job.

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term? We are currently in a 2/2 apartment. We will be here for another year and then maybe rent a house for a year. We want to buy a long term home (aka not a starter) so we are working on paying off my car and then saving up a down payment so we can get the house that we want.
  • Options
    Meglit89Meglit89 member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle:  12/9

CD/DPO: DPO 4

Timing: O-1

Testing Plans:  DPO 10 at least, then probably ED until temp drop.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:  I keep getting so wrapped up in stuff at work today (thank goodness I actually have work to do today) that my coffee is getting cold because I keep forgetting to drink it.  Ahhh!!  This is my second trip to the microwave!

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term?   DH and I own a home.  I love our house.  It's cute, the perfect size, and it's on a cul-de-sac, so I feel like it's much safer for kids!  No cars speeding by. :)  I'd love to stay here long-term, buuut... My parents are relocating down south so we may follow them in a few years.  

Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 26 | DH: 27

• Options

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: trying to hold out until Saturday at 12DPO

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I have absolutely no symptoms. I am hoping that is a good sign.

GTKY: We just bought our first home in April. It's perfect for 2 kids, maybe 3. So the idea is to stay there until kids are grown. But we will see. We are so thankful for VA loans, we would not have been able to skip the "starter home" if we didn't have it.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I woke up today with big AF-like cramps. Though this is my first cycle off BCP so then again I have no idea what my real AF is like since for 10+ years I've only experience the "withdrawal period" that comes from BCP. If AF is here then i guess my cycles are much shorter than on BCP. Everything is disorienting. Still I'm not happy about the cramps. Also my body is going crazy with weird symptoms. yesterday I had lots of nausea, fatigue that completely derailed my day and dizzy spells. I'm ready for my body to regulate and become stable after BCP. Ok that's my rant. 
    Ugh, I hear that.  It took me a while to not have weird symptoms randomly.  I had random bouts of nausea for about two months after getting off BCP for 9 years.  Surprisingly, my periods haven't been as bad as they were pre-BC.  The cramps are lighter, thank godddd.  I hope you regulate soon!!  Sorry about possible AF.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Bubblegum5586Bubblegum5586 member
    edited September 2015
    ****Question****

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-1,0

Testing Plans: Monday the 21st which is our 2 year anniversary and would be cycle day 29 putting me 1 day late.

Meglit89  yesterday I woke up to my room freezing cold because we left the AC on out of habit and the temp dropped 20 degrees. Was I right to disregard that temp?

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term? H and I purchased a 3BR 1BA ranch last summer. We plan on staying there for at least 10 years... if not forever.

ETA:Info

Me - 33; DH - 33
    Dating 1/18/06
    Married 9/21/13
    BFP #1 12/15/15 - C Born 8/27/16
    BFP #2 1/10/20 - EDD 9/8/20

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    FX for you @youenjoymyself

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -3,-1,0

Testing Plans: not until 12dpo

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: my phone just shut off last night so my alarm to temp didn't go off. How irritating.

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term? Me and the hubs have been at our house for 4 years.
  • Options
    @youenjoymyself Fx!!! Pee on all the things and let us know!

Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 22/3

Timing: -3,-1,O

Testing Plans: 10 dpo and every single day after

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: FF moved my crosshairs and I'm good with it because our timing was better, and I actually was thinking that the first crosshairs were wrong. Thank goodness we kept BDing! I kept having EWCM, and was starting to question my evaluation of CM. Ha.
    The not great part is that now I'm less dpo and I was so ready to pee on all the things this weekend!!!! But that's ok. :)

DH and I were fortunate enough to be able to build our forever home on 15 acres of my grandfathers farm. We built last year and it took forever and was SUPER stressful, but so worth it.

Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Options
    *Meglit89  yesterday I woke up to my room freezing cold because we left the AC on out of habit and the temp dropped 20 degrees. Was I right to disregard that temp?

I think you were correct to disregard it.  If you woke up freezing that very well could have impacted the temp.  Also, waking up so briefly today isn't going to really impact your temperature at all.  I wake up a good 4-5 times a night on average.  But I just roll over and immediately go back to sleep. :)  As long as you/re not getting up and walking around (to the bathroom or for a glass of water) you should be fine.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @bubblegum5586 I'd say leave it out if it was that cold. I had that happen once where we left the window open and it was freezing!!! Nothing you can do about those temps now so just keep at it Cause it looks like with the amount of BDing your doing you should hit your window no matter what. FX
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: feels like forever.

CD/DPO: cd38 / 9dpo

Timing: -3,-2, 0.

Testing Plans: I broke and tested yesterday - even though I knew it was WAYYY too early.... oh well, I plan on testing agian this weekend, probably Saturday and again on Monday. 

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I've been a little out of it this cycle.. so my chart isn't pretty at all. I missed so many days tempting and tempted at all different times. but I am taking a gander and guessing that I  O'd when I think I did.... so ...  we will see. 

I bought a house last year. so, My hubby and I are ready to start a little family (by little, I mean I want 4 kids... DH wants max 3 kids, but is willing to let me get another dog to make up for it.... lol.) anywhoo, we have a cute little 3 bedroom house, on a 1 acre lot. plenty of yard and our neighbors are nice. perfect place to start a family.  we plan on staying there until (hopefullly) our 3rd child comes along and we outgrow it. 
    ME: 24 | HIM: 30
    Dr put me on BC pills at age 18 to regulate period. 
    <3 Got Married July 2013  <3
    TTC: Since Jan. 2014. 
    Diagnosed with PCOS Fall 2014. (Not IR)
    Fertility Acupuncture March 2015 - December 2015
    First BFP on 2/6/2016!

(Typical Cycle length 35-48 days)

• Options

CD/DPO: 28/~13

Timing: ~-1, ~0

Testing Plans: None. Spotting last night, all signs point to AF by tomorrow. Boo.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: At least if I get AF, my boobs will stop hurting! It's been a rough couple of weeks this cycle.

2/1 apartment in the city. Love the area and landlord, will probably stay for at least 3-4 more years. But I'm not sold on NYC schools and I'd like to move closer to family.
  • Options

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -3, -1, +1 

Testing Plans: none

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Temp dropped .3 degrees today. Not nearly as big of a drop as my 7DPO drops the past cycle, but still there. Feeling like shit about everything right now. I'm not even focusing on a BFP at this point, just getting my LP longer than 7 days. 

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term? I bought a house right around the time I met H. It's a small 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom but it has a huge fenced yard for our pups. We'll start getting it ready to put on the market next year, as we're moving next summer for my new job. 
    Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing:-4, -2, O

Testing Plans: Who can tell really

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: FF changed my O date this morning, so it is getting closer to Glow's date, but now I am just confused.

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term?  DH and I bought a house last year on my birthday and I just love it!  It won't be our forever home, but I think we will probably stay there for at least 10 years.
  • Options
    BakerBird525BakerBird525 member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing:-4, -2, O

Testing Plans: Was going to wait until 12DPO (Sunday), but I usually like to have a drink or 2 on Fridays, so may test early.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Felt some minor pinching in my middle to right side normally where I feel O pain and felt pretty similar. I'm sure it means nothing. Also, TMI, but I've noticed a big change in the look of DH's sperm (err ejaculation...can't actually see his sperm) since he has had surgery and I think it's a great sign! It seems much more fluid and consistent. I know...gross, but it could be a really good sign for us!

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term? DH bought our home about 4 1/2 years ago and it's a cute little 4/3 rambler. We can probably have 2 children in the home but when then need to upgrade probably when they get older. It has a great big fenced in yard and I love the neighborhood. It's a great starter home.

eta: words

Me - 33, DH - 33
    Married - May 2014
    DH - Low Count/Motility/Morph - Varicocele vein x 2 - surgery (8/11) - success!
    BFP - 10/10/15, EDD - 6/20/16 - It's a BOY!
    Baby #1 - 6/29/16 - Lucas Christopher, 10 lbs 3 oz, 22.25 inches
    Baby #2 - TTC May 2017
    BFP - 9/10/17, EDD - 5/26/18 - It's a GIRL! - RCS May 22nd

My Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    *Lurking from WTO*

• Options
    Hey, girls, hey! In the TWW again! \:D/

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: -2, -1, 0 (x2), +1

Testing: Start at 9dpo with Wondfo's and everyday after until BFP or AF (I have NO self control ha)

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: excited to be back in the TWW, feeling good about this cycle. I just keep telling myself I did everything I could to get PG and I will not symptom spot! (Ha!)

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term? DH and I bought a house before we got married. Not sure if it will be our forever house, it's 4 bedrooms and we want 3-4 kids so I'm not if we will run out of space.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: -2, +1

Testing Plans: Not testing anymore.  Just waiting for AF and hope she shows sooner rather than later.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:  I just want to move on to another cycle.  So I'm praying I see some spotting today!

We bought our house 3 years ago and will probably live there for a couple more years.  I would like to move to a different area and into a house that's more "open".  Our house isn't great for entertaining since the living area and kitchen are separated.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @RxWifey613 we are in the same boat!!! I will start testing at 9 DPO bc I have no self control either. :-) we are in this together!
    34 Mother of 4 year old and 2 Labs. Happily Married to my Hubs of 6 years.
  • Options
    Fx @youenjoymyself!

@lalalorelai I was hoping for better news for you today, I was thinking about you this morning as I stared at my chart.  Mine didn't look great either this morning, but praying it goes back up tomorrow and it isn't another 7 day LP.  I have my FX for us both to make it just a little longer in this TWW.
  • Options
    Fx for you @youenjoymyself !!!

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing Plans: none until AF is due... but I might test at 12DPO. Since we are NTNP I feel like I should wait until AF but it's my first month showing ovulation post BC so I may get overly excited lol!

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Nothing really today! Just ready for this work week to be over since we are going on an RV trip with DH's parents to his cousin's wedding in KS! Should be an adventure to say the least ha!

We are in contract now for a house and close on the 8th!! I'm in love with it and I could see us staying there for a loooong time! I've always wanted a forever home but it is only 3/2 so we will most likely upgrade once we have our second child and they are starting school. Love the school district but I would love a house with more land - that just equals more maintenance and more moolah!