May 2016 Moms

Early symptoms disappeared?

Hey ladies, I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I am roughly 6-7 weeks (not precisely sure because of very irregular cycles and time zone travel making my charts way confusing). For about two weeks I was was having undeniable early pregnancy symptoms- all day queasiness, hungrier than normal, sore boobs, and that reflux-y feeling. This is very similar to what I experienced early on in my pregnancy with my son. Now, for the last two days, all of those symptoms have been completely gone. No nausea, very little appetite, boobs feel fine. I've been super emotional, but it's hard to say if that is hormonal or just because I am sort of fearing the worst.

Anyone have any experience with this? I'm trying to get in to see a doctor, but I don't have a care provider up here yet (my last pregnancy was in another state). I've put calls out to several offices but haven't heard back from anyone yet, so I don't know when I'll be able to get in to see someone. Hoping I don't have to spend like the next two weeks feeling like this while I try to get some doctor to take me on.

Re: Early symptoms disappeared?

• This is asked often on the 1st tri boards and seems to be pretty normal.
    Hope you get your doctor figured out soon.

cat fail animated GIF

• I was the same way. All my symptoms disappeared for two days, but today I started to get some back. I have a dr appt on Friday, so I don't have to wait long. Doing research the past couple of days, it seems many women go through this.
  • Loading the player...
  • This is normal. Symptoms can come and go during pregnancy. 
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• I felt truly pregnant for two weeks then this past week I've felt completely normal.

I came to the forum looking for an answer to this very question! Thanks for posting! It seems normal. I'll sleep better tonight!
  • All my symptoms disappeared around 6 weeks as well but my doctor said that's normal and they may come and go. She said sometimes symptoms peak again at 8 weeks so don't think you're out of the woods with morning sickness just yet! Each pregnancy is different too so try not to worry or compare to your first. The stress of worry is probably the worst thing that's happened to your baby this far. Hope that helps. Good luck! :)