May 2016 Moms
Options

Cautious Intro -Loss Mentioned-

Hey ladies!!!

It wasn't long ago I was semi participating in the Aug 15 BMB, but in July at 35 weeks my DD was stillborn :(

My DH and I started TTC right after my 6 week follow up appointment and I ovulated shortly after that. I tested yesterday and today and got a squinter both days, but the line was for sure there. I called the doctor and they did a quant (they haven't given me the results yet) and a progesterone level test (I had to take it until week 10 last time). So I am currently taking progesterone until at least 10 weeks.

I am sooooo surprised it happened so quick this time since our last three took 9 months of trying each time. I almost can't believe it and I'm sure it won't sink in for a while.

I am just barely 4 weeks so I know ANYTHING can happen and it's possible it's chemical, but for now I am pregnant and I am going to try my hardest to not worry about everything that could happen.

I am happy to be here and can't wait to get to know everyone :)

H&H 9 months to all!!!!!!
TTC#1 January 2013, BFP 7/4/13 MC 8/7/13 D&C 8/22/13
BFP 5/20/14 CP 5/26/14
BFP 12/6/14 DD Born an Angel on 7/17/15 at 35 weeks
An Angel in The Book of Life
Wrote Down Our Baby's Birth
And Whispered as She Closed the Book
Too Beautiful for Earth...
TTC#2 August 2015 BFP 9/10/15 EDD 5/26/16

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cautious Intro -Loss Mentioned-

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

Welcome!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    kmallskmalls member
    edited September 2015
    Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't fathom what you and your husband have been through. You have all of my sympathies.

...but congratulations on your BFP! Great to have you here with us!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.  And congrats on this pregnancy.  My fingers are crossed that you'll have a H & H 9 months!
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.

Welcome and hope you have a H&H 9
    months!

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Options
    shannonandyshannonandy member
    edited September 2015
    Sorry for your loss girl, I can't imagine. I had a MC in March and am worried right now at 4 weeks and a few days waiting for quant/progesterone results, but I keep telling myself that this is what out bodies are meant to do and if their is nothing wrong chromosomally (not even a word I think lol) everything will be ok. I think that's really all we can do is control our mood. Good baby juju your way!
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. H&H 9 months to you.☺
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my son this past May, 3 days after he was born. While our situations are different, I can understand your pain. I had a miscarriage this month so I won't be on this journey with you but I do wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!
    Anniversary

• Options
    I'm so sorry .... H and H 9 months to you.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, how heartbreaking. My thoughts are with you as you begin the journey again, and I wish you all the best.