March 2015 Moms

Baby's teeth

So my little one cut her two bottom teeth around 4.5 months old. Today she is 6 months old. I knew she was getting another one. I looked, and two teeth cut through on too. They aren't the two front ones though, they are the ones next to where the front ones should be. Has anyone seen this before? Is it normal? Thank you!

Re: Baby's teeth

• While it doesn't follow the normal pattern for teething, I wouldn't worry about it. There are lots of variations of normal and unless there is a major delay in getting teeth, there's nothing to be concerned about.
  • My son was this way.  He cut his bottom two teeth at the same time (around 4.5 months), then the two next to his top front.  It looked like he had little fangs & made me giggle every time he smiled.  His middle top teeth and bottom 'fangs' came in next & all looked 'normal'.  Now he has a full mouth of teeth.  My daughter hasn't started teething yet at all, which is odd to me because 2 years ago my son's teeth just kept coming for like 5 months.  He was always teething it seemed, and not just one at a time, but 2 or 3.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies !
  • My sons also did this..they wore like that on Halloween so we dressed him up as a bat...lol...the dentist said that it was normal. But all his teeth came in fine and are stright as can be. Hes now almost 2.