August 2015 Moms
Options

No no no ....

edited September 2015 in August 2015 Moms
So I was watching a random movie last night and a sex scene came on where the guy was sucking on the girls nipple. I totally cringed and had to turn my head! Lol I don't know if I will ever enjoy nipple stimulation again .... Ugh after ebf for almost a month now my nipples are still sensitive and sore!!!! I think I would smack my husband if he even tried to get close...poor guy. Anyone else feeling totally turned off by this? yikes ha X_X

Re: No no no ....

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds awful. My poor nips
  • Options
    Haha! Let's just say my husband gets to "touch" ....with his mouth....... LOL
    and it doesn't hurt me. ;P
  • Options
    That's one of my concerns.. nipple stimulation was on the top of my list but now I'm not too sure how ill like it. Glad to know once pumping is over I may get it back.

• Options
    Haha totally agree! Things do go back to normal though once BFing is out of the way!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yea, I wonder about this too. Part of the process that allows me to climax involves nipple stimulation. So I need this ladies lol. And still sensitive and sore 4 1/2 weeks later. And the thought of sex scares me too!
  • Options
    I've never been a nipple person anyway so I doubt things will change in that department..
  • Options
    Idk my husband tried last night.. It was actually amazing lol. I thought I'd feel weird about it but when those turned on hormones take over in me its like primal instinct or something lol but this is also my second baby and so after 14 months of BFing my first, I have no reservations. However, if he had tried sucking my nipples rather than kiss or lick them.. Yeah I'd be a little weirded out .

The only result from his kissing and licking was I started leaking like crazy. Lol
    But I do that if he kisses my lips too soooooo yeah
  • Options
    If my husband goes to suck on my nipples I hope he gets a mouth full of milk! I am not looking forward to being cleared for sex next week, isn't that sad? I mean by husband is a sexy guy and all but I just feel blah.
  • Options

My DH has turned into a Nicholas Sparks novel always wanting to make out when we go to bed. It's sweet but I feel like I'm giving him blue balls :-S

Haha right? Not going past first base. We are waiting until 6 weeks so nope and nope. I don't give a shit how great I've healed.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have never ever enjoyed my nipples being touched, much to the dismay of DH. BFing however does not bother me. I have always known that I wanted to BF and feel like maybe that it why I never enjoyed it. They are not for pleasure, they are for feeding my child.
  • Options
    I hate my nips being touched. Because of that, I hate breastfeeding. I hate not being able to wear a bra (so much so that I wear one 24/7). I hate when the spray from the shower sprays them. I hate everything about it.

But I did succeed in BF-ing DS for 2 1/2 years, and DD for 5 weeks so far. Whoo.
  • Options
    The thought of my husband sucking on my nipples makes me cringe! We're back to having sex regularly, LO is 9 weeks, but always with a bra on because my boobs and nipples are still so sensitive!
  • Options
    Yea my husband hasn't had real access to my boobs in going on 3 years now... it also just makes me cringe. I had 4-5 months in between when I weaned and got pregnant again, and I still couldn't stand it. I don't know if I will every enjoy that again, but sex in general has been pretty darn unappealing since I got pregnant the first time.
  • Options
    Yeah when I'm bfing I can't imagine my husband touching my boobs at all. It's just weird to me. However, I will tell you that when I was all done with nursing my other two kids, I was fully able to enjoy sex and nipple stimulation again! It took being done with nursing for a few months though.
    this!
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker