edited September 2015
    Congratulations, @Par13! :)

Lurking from WTO.

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • Options
    @severmilli12 Thanks! The amount I plan on drinking shouldn't effect my temps too much (in the past it hasn't seemed to). I was also thinking about just skipping temping those 2 mornings.

Congrats! @Par13
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    *Lurking* 
    Congrats @Par13!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married Sept '13
    TTC Dec '13
    BFP 10/8/2014 MMC 11/20/2014 D&C 11/26/14
    BFP 9/20/2015 MMC 10/7/2015 D&C 10/15/15
    BFP 3/6/2016

• Options
    @m6agua No problem :)  Hopefully it doesnt affect your temps. I always just make a note on FF as to why my spike was so high so I remember why there was a spike. 
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!

@katetastrophem glad to see that your temp went back up today

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Options
    Month/Cycle
    12/8

CD/DPO
    27/11

Timing
    -5,-3,-2,-1,+1

Testing Plans
    I broke down and tested yesterday because I had a dream that I took like 20 tests and they were all positive but of course it was a BFN. Going to wait until tomorrow to test again and then ED till AF arrives.

Rant/Rave/CS: super sore boobs but let's be real that could be from anything!

GTKY: It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage? Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? Bonus GIFs accepted as always.

Water lol and swimming I'm like a fish!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle 2/2

CD/DPO 24/3

Timing -3, -1, O

Testing Plans 1 week past AF due date

Rant/Rave/CS: As I'm reading everyone's rants and raves I am starting to question my decision to start temping soon. It seems like in some ways it's good because it gives you a sense of control and you learn so much more about your body. But honestly I feel like I would be so much more frustrated that way. Even though it's hard getting AF or BFN, at least I know that our timing could have been off and that could have messed things up. I know this probably sounds crazy lol but I feel like if I knew what day I had O, and I knew my timing was good, and I'm doing everything else right and it still didn't happen, then I would be super pissed. Any thoughts one way or the other?

GTKY: It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage? Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? Bonus GIFs accepted as always. I love ice water on a hot day, or an iced cold beer
    ;)
  • Options
    Hope it's ok for me to jump in! I only stopped hormonal birth control at the beginning of the month and haven't had AF yet so I'm not technically in the TWW but I feel like I am.

Month/Cycle
    1/1
    CD/DPO
    ?
    Timing
    Not sure - won't start charting til I get my first AF
    Testing Plans
    I don't really have a plan. If I don't get AF in a few weeks or I start to feel symptomatic maybe I'll test
    Rant/Rave/CS
    It's annoying being in this limbo! Last time **previous child mentioned** when we TTC DD I went off BCP a few months before to allow my cycle to regulate, and we used other methods of BC until we were ready. So by the time we were actively TTC I had a regular cycle and although I didn't temp I had a guess as to when I was ovulating. This time I stopped the pill right when we were ready to TTC and I'm feeling really impatient for AF to get here
    GTKY: It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage? Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? Bonus GIFs accepted as always.
    I love a shandy when it's hot out (beer mixed with Sprite - I think it might be a British or South African thing? Most of my Canadian friends have never heard of it) And if I can't get to a pool or the beach on a hot day I just want to stay inside in the air conditioning!
  • Options
    **lurking**

congrats @Par13 H&H 9 Mos to you!

Formerly: FtrMrsO

Me: 34  DH: 35

Married: Oct. 2007

TTC #1:  June 2015

BFP#1 3/19/16  MC 3/28/16

BFP #2 5/26/16 EDD 1/31/17

• Options
    Par13 said:
    Thanks everyone! @katetastrophem glad to see that your temp went back up today
    Me too! It was a giant sigh of relief this morning. H&H 9 months to you and baby!
  • Options
    Congrats @Par13!!

Month/Cycle 3

CD/DPO 19 / 2

Timing -3, -1

Testing Plans: probably at 9 dpo

Rant/Rave/CS: so I switched to vaginal temping, and it looks like I O'd a week earlier than the previous 2 cycles, which I was so excited about (all signs lined up). Hoping to get CH tomorrow, but now I am 2 dpo I am getting EWCM all day, so I am wondering if I actually did O. My chart has a very clear shift though. 

GTKY: It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage?  it's cold and not sunny here so I am going with coffee all day today, but in general I just love a diet coke (from the soda fountain) on ice.

• Options
    @pooputtette at Gunther GIF made me for real LOL.

• Options
    *lurking*

Congrats, @Par13!
    Married 4.26.08
    TTC #1 April 2015
    BFP #1 11.15.15
    MMC/NMC 12.22.15
    BFP #2 6.13.16
    NMC 7.2.16

LFAF March Siggy: Nasty Women
    Kate McKinnon
    Image result for kate mckinnon quotes gifImage result for kate mckinnon quotes gif

Other LFAF Awards: Most likely shopping for LuLaRoe, Sweetest LFAFer, Kindest, Jokiest Jokester, Most likely to meow, Best smelling Bumpie, LFAFer I'd like to meet, Most Genuine

• Options
    @meggiemoo219 I'd read this thread before making the decision not to temp: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12604514/why-do-you-love-charting#latest

The daily TWW and WTO threads are a way to pass the time and are most often used for rants and we end up complaining a lot here. But when it comes down to it, most of us still like temping more than we hate it. If you don't temp and you don't get pregnant after several cycles, or a year, and then started temping and realized you ovulate early or late or generally different than you thought and you were missing your FW all those cycles, that would also be frustrating.
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Options
    Congrats @Par13!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/3

Timing: -4, -3, -1(x2), 0

Testing Plans: Start at 12 DPO since my LP is usually about 10-11 days

Rant/Rave/CS: So excited when I got solid crosshairs today! I haven't had solids since May, which was cycle 1 of TTC. This was the first month that I've charted CM & CP so I think that helped a lot.

GTKY: What's your go to cool down beverage? Boring ice cold water ;) 
    Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? My hair immediately gets curly and flips outward when it's humid out so I avoid the outdoors at all costs when the weather is like that.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle- 3/2

CD/DPO- 40/9

Timing- -4, +4

Testing Plans- BFN this morning. Will test again

Rants- Annoyed at my timing for this month and late ovulation. I usually ovulate later anyways around CD21, but I had a lot of stress this month that I think caused me to ovulate later. Yay for long cycles...... and I don't feel crampy or anything like I'm going to get my period. If I get to CD60 with no period or BFP I'll make a call into my OBGYN.

Married May 2010
    DD born April 2011
    #2 EDD July 2016

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing -4, -2, -1, O, +1

Testing Plans: I shouldn't, but 9DPO! I have wondfos to burn and I'm actually feeling some cramping today that feels similar to the what I believe was implantation bleeding the cycle I had my CP. If BFN, I'm traveling so I'll test when I get back again on 12DPO which is when AF is expected (LP has been about 12 days).

Rant/Rave/CS: SYMPTOM SPOTTING GOOGLE QUEEN...I'm pretty sure I spend 20 hours a month googling symptoms. I know it's dumb and pointless, but it's strangely soothing for me and passes the time. I know I can't keep this up my entire TTC period, but hoping that I only have this month left!! FX

biggest symptom offenders...
    lots Creamy white CM
    Soft & High cervix

GTKY: seltzer is my drink of choice, topochico to be exact, but since the game is on I'm having one beer as a treat!

BFP #1  7/19/15, CP 7/26/15
    BFP #2  9/17/15, EDD 5/28/15
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    ***lurking****
    Congrats @FireInWonderland
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    Congrats @FireInWonderland - loving all the BFPs today!
  • Options
    Congrats @FireInWonderland !
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats @FireInWonderland!!!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    Congrats to the BFPs today!! H&H 9 months to you!!
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Options
    Congrats! @FireInWonderland
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats to @Par13 and @FireInWonderland!!!!!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO 21/7

Timing: -8 (I know that, that's too far out for sperm to be around for ovulation), -4, -3,-2,-1, +1

Testing Plans: Sunday 10 dpo

Rant/Rave/CS: Work has been so overwhelming lately and TCC for the first time has made it so much more stressful. I'm trying hard not to symptom spot, but I'm hyper aware of my body lately so it's hard to not notice things. It's a struggle.

Ice water or Lemon ginger Kevita are my drinks of choice. I like to go to the beach on hot days.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• Options
    Congrats @fireinwonderland!!

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Options

Congrats @Par13 !!

Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: -2, O, +1

Testing Plans: next weekend if AF's not here

Rant/Rave/CS: nothing much going on, so I haven't been posting this week. (I miss it)

GTKY - It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage? Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? Bonus GIFs accepted as always:  

Water, sparkling water, or coke

<3 In Love 2001
    Married 2009
    TTC#1 2014
  • Options
    congrats @Par13 & @fireinwonderland !!!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22/7 -- I put in some dummy temps to make my cross hairs show up. I O'ed at some point when I wasn't temping every day and I know it was either on CD14 or CD15. 

Timing: -4, -2, O

Testing Plans: I've already boarded the crazy train and tested. I think my eyes have decided to play tricks on me and it doesn't help that the evap line shows up so quick on the Wal-Mart cheapies.

Rant/Rave/CS: I wish I wouldn't have forgotten my thermometer/forgotten to take my temp when I went away for the weekend :(

GTKY: What's your go to cool down beverage? Ice Tea for sure - Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? My DH and I have a membership to a pool here in town so we like to go swimming (and it's indoors).
    TTC#1 January 2013, BFP 7/4/13 MC 8/7/13 D&C 8/22/13
    BFP 5/20/14 CP 5/26/14
    BFP 12/6/14 DD Born an Angel on 7/17/15 at 35 weeks
    An Angel in The Book of Life
    Wrote Down Our Baby's Birth
    And Whispered as She Closed the Book
    Too Beautiful for Earth...
    TTC#2 August 2015 BFP 9/10/15 EDD 5/26/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats @FireInWonderland

***as a dumb question why are calling it PG Warning instead of BFP***

Did I miss something? I'm cool with whatever but I've seen this instead of BFP Warning. I'm easily confused.
  • Options
    @AL_TwinCities thank you for that, that was a really helpful thread! =D>
  • Options
    mrstmoose said:
    Congrats @FireInWonderland ***as a dumb question why are calling it PG Warning instead of BFP*** Did I miss something? I'm cool with whatever but I've seen this instead of BFP Warning. I'm easily confused.
    Not sure, honestly, that is what I saw earlier, so I followed suit. I hadn't seen it before, but since I hadn't been lurking for a couple days, I figured maybe I had missed something since no one said anything until you did.  :-/
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    **Lurking from WTO**

Congrats @Par13!!!!

• Options
    Totally came back to say congrats @FireInWonderland !  H&H 9mos to you!  WOO!

Formerly: FtrMrsO

Me: 34  DH: 35

Married: Oct. 2007

TTC #1:  June 2015

BFP#1 3/19/16  MC 3/28/16

BFP #2 5/26/16 EDD 1/31/17

• Options
    Congratulations @FireInWonderland

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    Big ups @FireInWonderland and @Par13.

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -5, -1, 0, +1

Rant/Rave/CS: I went to the oncologist and I'm still cancer free, yay! I finally have lurked enough to understand most of what all the acronyms mean ;) I finally started charting and found out that I dip on ovulation days...well this month anyway! Peeing ok OPK's is annoying.....

Testing plans: Hmmmmm last cycle I drove myself crazy. Going to try to wait until a missed period happens...even though last time I was two days late and thought I was! Grrrrrrr, darn late ovulation.

GTKY: I'm a Southern gal and suffering in this HEAT, Summer Beer is my drink of choice during the hotness.
  • Options
    ftrMrs0 said:
    Totally came back to say congrats @FireInWonderland !  H&H 9mos to you!  WOO!
    Awww thank you! I really appreciate that :D 
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker