May 2016 Moms

Feeling Miserable

tomorrow I will be exactly 6 weeks pregnant and today I feel like a truck hit me I'm constantly nauseous and dizzy all day seems like I can go maybe at most 10 minutes without feeling bad it felt like it wasn't that bad because I wasnt puking but then tonight I puked I've been taking Gravol ginger and I've been taking TUMS along with drinking ginger ale and I still feel shitty I feel like I have a really bad flu is anyone else feeling this way?

Re: Feeling Miserable

• With my last pregnancy I was like this for months. It's not fun. My Dr had me taking half a unisom tab (not the one with dyphenalhydramine (sp)), and a b6 vitamin at night to help with the nausea. You could ask your Dr about ways to help with the nausea. They also gave me zofran, but with all the lawsuits and what not going on I don't know how that would go over. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • klewis888klewis888 member
    edited September 2015
    I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and I started feeling real fatigued and nauseous about two days ago. It's been constant for me the last couple days. No puking (yet), but I have no energy for anything. My DD, who is two, keeps me on my toes though. Good luck!

Edited: 5 weeks not 6 weeks :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Ugh, sounds awful! I'm sorry.
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Try ginger tablets, they can repeat on you but actually contain proper ginger. I also ate packets of ginger biscuits
  • The one thing that helped me when I was pg with DD was peppermint hard candies. But you have to find the ones with real peppermint, not artificial flavoring. The taste of anything ginger (besides ginger ale) make me want to puke more.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• I was sick with my first 2 kids for 7 weeks straight. Even hospitalized with iv's for fluids. I'm not quite 5 weeks and praying I'm not sick again. I would go on Amazon and try preggo pops, sea bands, ginger candy, B6, and Unisom. However, a lot of times nothing works. I really feel for you. Small sips of liquids, and no liquids with food. Oh, and try not to let your stomach get empty. I'm taking Milk Thistle just because I heard it may help, too. Can't hurt, right?
  • @jenbrinson07 I just ordered some preggo pops, thank you for the tip!!

Miserable pregnant women unite!! I also find chewing ginger gum is helpful(ish), if you can stand the taste. I feel lucky that my MS comes in waves, at least there are moments of respite. And seeing that heartbeat flicker on the ultrasound yesterday makes it all worth it.

WE CAN DO IT!

• tayrenaelyntayrenaelyn member
    edited September 2015
    I just ordered preggie pops aswell and got a prescription from my doctor I am now taking diclectin