Pregnant after a Loss

Middle name? For Thorn.....sugestions?

We are having trouble finding a middle name to go with Thorn. I would ask my birth month club but there is an air of hostility when it comes to any name discussions. We where thinking Thorn Troy, Thorn Gray, or Thorn Liam. It's an unpopular name it's never topped 4000 in the US. But it's an old name and I love old names.

Re: Middle name? For Thorn.....sugestions?

• You could try the baby names board.

Thorn Oliver sounds good to me, but I don't know your last initial.  Out of the three you have there I like Thorn Liam.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • I don't feel like my birth club is full of nice girls either! Glad I'm not the only one.

I like the way Thorn Gray sounds...and I've never read the book or seen the movie, but it does make me think of 50 Shades of Gray. :-/
  • Loading the player...
  • HipshakerHipshaker member
    edited September 2015
    Good night. I didn't read the books or see the movie. I didn't make that connection :(. Now I'm gonna have to run that one bye dh. Who also like that one a lot. Poo.
  • Unfortunately my dh is not a fan of Oliver, make him think of Jon Oliver on last week tonight. But I like it very much.
  • Oh, no! If you like it, then I wouldn't rule it out. I've never read the book, so I'd use the name if I wanted to. Don't let me ruin it for you! No one even talks about it anymore, by the time your son is born I'm sure people won't make the connection. I've just been on couch potato rest, I've had nothing else to do. :)