Nebraska Babies
Options

Anyone expecting?

Hello, this local board is pretty quiet, just thought I would see if there is anyone else expecting on here?

Re: Anyone expecting?

• Options
    I am!! However I'm about 2.5 hours from Omaha. But this was the only Nebraska board so I decided to join it :)
  • Options
    I am also 2 hours away, Grand Island area. This board is pretty quiet. When are you due?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Late January--the 25th. And you??
  • Options
    April 2016. We just announced to family and friends today.
  • Options
    Oh that's exciting!! :)
  • Options
    I literally just realized that there was an Omaha board! I live very (very) close to the Big O and am due in April of 2016.
  • Options
    @ladylolly89 I used to live about 25 minutes from the Big O. Congrats, when is your due date in April? I'm due April 16th.
  • Options
    Hi! I'm just south of Omaha! Due April 20th.

I thought this board was dead! Thanks for bringing it back to life :)
  • Options

@ladylolly89 I used to live about 25 minutes from the Big O. Congrats, when is your due date in April? I'm due April 16th.

April 14th! I thought I recognized your SN from the April BMB.
    Yay NE April babies!
  • Options
    I'm in lincoln and due March 20th! I didn't even know there were local boards until today!
  • Options
    KjochaseKjochase member
    edited February 2016
    I'm due May 5th with our first, and will be delivering in Omaha. We are actually still deciding on a hospital. My doctor delivers at Methodist Women's Hospital on 192nd & Dodge or Bergan Mercy off 72nd and Center. Any recommendations?
  • Options
    I'm delivering at Methodist, as have/are most of my friends and SILs. I've heard only good things! My mom delivered me at Bergan and didn't care for it, but that was 26+ years ago. ;) 
  • Options
    Expecting 11/11/2016 and live in North Central Nebraska, about 4 hours from Omaha, but since this is the ONLY Nebraska board, I decided to join, as well.  My OB/GYN is in Hastings/Grand Island, a 3 hour drive from me.  It's kind of the spits, living in the sticks lol
  • Options
    Hello @TeamJyler , I live in Omaha expecting 11/18/16. That sucks you have that long of a drive to your OB. 
    Are you also in the Nov 16 board? I usually use that one because this one is dead. 
  • Options
    I do @tabbypatty but I've not been very active. I see posts I'm interested in, but haven't commented on much. I'm intimidated by some of the members' responses, and most of my thoughts so far have been pretty neurotic, so I keep them to myself lol
  • Options
    I'm expecting February 15,2017, I live in Omaha and will be delivering at Methodist 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are inducing later this week at Womens