Pregnant after IF
Options

*****3rd Trimester Check-in**** 09-07 NEW CHECK IN LEADER NEEDED!!

This is a weekly check-in for members in their 3rd trimester. You can join at 28 weeks and we will bid you an excited farewell when you greet your little ones! If you are new, please include your EDD and team.

Questions:
1) How far along?
2) Any appointments this week?
3) How are you feeling?

QOTW: Are you planning on having help after the baby(ies) comes? Anything from family members, to doulas, to baby sitters, to house cleaners, etc.

CONGRATS!!

Pregnant:
@ktabs - 7/30 Boy
@ewiggi1 - 08-18 Twins
@TLooney17- 08/27 - Girl
@MiromiM - 09-26 (Now 09-08) - Girl
@LittleRocket -10/12 - Boy
@Pookster1020 - 10/24 - Team Green
@Fatpony - 10/1 - Team Green
*Siggy Warning*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: *****3rd Trimester Check-in**** 09-07 NEW CHECK IN LEADER NEEDED!!

• Options
    MiromiMMiromiM member
    edited September 2015
    Alright ladies, this is it for me as the check in leader for the 3rd trimester. I was hoping it would last a little longer but due to an onset in high blood pressure (and 200 of 300 protein in my urine) last week, my doctor wants to go ahead and induce me tonight (7pm) now that I'm full term. I wish you luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

1) 37 weeks
    2) Just the one tonight, so far. :)
    3) A little better

QOTW: We'll be having a string of relatives here starting two weeks from now up until Thanksgiving. We currently live in Texas. My MIL lives in Alaska, my own mother lives in Saudi Arabia, and my father lives in Michigan so they will all be flying up at different time frames to help us out. My sister and my grandparents live in state but the drive is a few hours away.
    *Siggy Warning*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats @MiromiM

1) How far along? 36 weeks
    2) Any appointments this week? Friday
    3) How are you feeling? Surprisingly not bad! Worst symptoms are carpal tunnel and baby's feet and legs lodged into my ribcage

QOTW: Hubby is taking a couple weeks off, although I'm not sure if he'll be helping me or helping his parents finish harvest, lol. Either way, Grandma lives a mile down the road, so I'm sure we'll be fine. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! I hope you and baby are doing ok! I can take over for a few weeks, until I pop!

Questions:
    1) How far along? 35.5

2) Any appointments this week? Yes- regular blood pressure & urine. Also, out birth class is this weekend.

3) How are you feeling? Huge, hot, & itchy!

QOTW: My hubby's parents will come at first. They will help in some ways, for sure. Might stress me out in others, but not too much. My dad and step-mother will come soon after-- they don't stress me out & she will be super helpful in some ways. My brother will visit after Christmas. So, I do have some help, but mostly they will be visitors, I think. My mother passed away so I don't have her. My mother-in-law is sweet but scatterbrained and doesn't seem to remember much about caring for infants. My step mother doesn't have any children. So, the loss of my mom is definitely being felt. But, I'm thankful for those I do have!