Los Angeles Babies
Options

Providence Tarzana or West Hills Hospital and Doctor referrals?

Hi Everyone!  My husband and I are currently TTC, and are looking for the right doctor.  I've had an initial appointment with one that delivers at Tarzana, but have not heard amazing things about the post delivery care from friends (not necessarily anyone who has actually had a baby here though).  Although WH is close, Tarzana is closer to our home and doctor's appointments would be more convenient, but of course I want to make sure this is the right choice.  Also, found out recently that I am a fragile X carrier, so choosing the right doctor / facility is now even more important to me.  I am also in the market for a great facility to perform either CVS or Amnio...

Has anyone delivered or at CVS / amnio at either hospital?  Any thoughts or tips would be appreciated!   Also, if anyone has / had a doctor they LOVE at either of these hospitals, please feel free to share the info! 

Thank you!

Re: Providence Tarzana or West Hills Hospital and Doctor referrals?

• Options
    2 friends had their babies at tarzana. One was a premie and had to be in the nicu for a month and my friend loves that hospital. I will be having my baby at west hills but that's where my gyno is :) I've also heard great things about tht hospital to. Either one is great. I just loveeeee my gyno and won't switch!
  • Options
    My husband works in the NICU at Tarzana and it is a phenomenal hospital especially their labor a day delivery unit as well as the NICU. :)