TTC After a Loss
Options

Ovulation vent

I had my miscarriage may 23 since then I've had two cycles one was 48 days after the miscarriage and the second one was 40 days. I did the temping the second cycle to see I didn't ovulate. Then this cycle it had looked like I ovulated early but now it's starting to not look lilt I've ovulated yet I'm frustrated with this I'm tired of waiting. I want my bfp I've had two people just announce they are pregnant and I just find myself pissed, sad, and happy for them. How long did it take for ovulation to come back?

Re: Ovulation vent

• Options
    I totally feel your pain and frustration. My loss was on June 1st and since then I'm still waiting to ovulate. Last month nothing and I thought finally this month because everything was trending perfectly. Ovulation kit showed high fertility but never peaked and there was no change in my temps. Never had any EWCM either. Bummed that another month is gonna go by and nothing :( I'm sorry you are having to go through this. Hope your cycles go back to normal soon and you get your BFP very soon!