July 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone tried these!?

n3na94n3na94 member
edited September 2015 in July 2015 Moms
Has anyone tried any of these bottles: Comotomo, Mimijumi, or the Joovy bottles!? Pros and cons greatly appreciated and did your baby accept it!? Thanks for your input ladies!

Re: Anyone tried these!?

• Options
    We are currently using the Comotomo bottles! LO, as do mommy and daddy, LOVE them. Made from medical grade silicone, they mimic the boob - bottle is soft and round and the nipple resembles an actual nipple! The 5 oz bottle comes with stage 1 nipple (1 hole) that has 2 air vents and flows only when LO is actively sucking. You can even mimic letdown.

Since switching to these from the lifefactory glass bottles, LOs gas has greatly improved. The nipples on the LGBs flowed constantly and didn't have air vents.

Anyways... Those are my two cents. Good luck!

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    I wow! Those sound wonderful!! Where did you buy them? I'm in Canada
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We ordered them on Amazon, @SBbabyonboard

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    Comotomo and joovy are the only bottles we use. LO took every bottle we introduced and the breast (such an easy baby), but we lose the least amount of milk to dribble and choking with these two. We have tried those two plus avent, munchkin, medela, Tommee tippee, and playtex. Our joovy bottles are what we use most because I like the glass, but they're both great. I also love that I can pump directly into joovy bottles with my medela pump with an adapter.