Formula Feeding

HIPP organic formula

anyone plan on using this formula from Europe? Or have experience? I ordered some from Formuland but wasn't sure if there is a "better" site. Also the ready to feed seams sooo expensive! Thanks

Re: HIPP organic formula

• I use HiPP with my twins.  At first I was using it just to supplement but for the last two weeks or so they have been exclusively formula fed.  They are doing great!  I love it, it's great so far.  I have tried Similac and others but found they were spitting up and crazy gassy.  I use Amazon (Amazon Canada) and my parents live in Europe so will get them to start sending it to save the mark up.
  • I've used Hipp for my twins since they were about a month old. They are now almost a year old and I honestly believed they have thrived on it. We are on stage 3 now and I don't think I will be ordering any more. I have ordered in bulk from britsuperstore and britishcornershop. Can't remember which one we used last but they have a flat rate shipping for 24 boxes I think. We also use the good night formula and have since the kiddos were about 5 months. And we have used their cereals and teething cookies (although I haven't found those in a long time). We always bought the powdered formula, so no experience with the ready to feed.
  • Loading the player...
  • I forgot to mention that the iron content is quite a bit lower that North American brands so when I brought a box in for my paediatrician to see she had me supplement with Fer-in-sol iron drops.