September 2015 Moms
Options

Headed To The Hospital

i have been having contractions since last night. Around 11am they started getting closer, 6 minutes apart now and headed in. Hopefully it's the real deal. 38 weeks today. Lost the plug last night and a little more this morning. Was 90% effaced and 1 1/2 cm on Friday. If this isn't real then knock me out and give me a c section. I can barely
Walk my back is killing me... Fingers crossed I'll be holding my little man soon.
Missed Miscarriage 3/27 D&C 3/29/2012

Re: Headed To The Hospital

• Options
    Woo!!! Best wishes on a happy and healthy delivery!!!! =D>
  • Options
    Fingers crossed!
    My water broke last night, but my contractions aren't close enough together yet.
    Hope everything goes smoothly for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Best of luck! I hope this is it for you. If it is, send some of that labour stuff my way, would ya!
  • Options
    Awwww good luck ladies! @amp61470 and @rholbrook7, sending good vibes ur way!!! :)
  • Options
    Good luck!!!
  • Options
    SHe thinks it's just early labor.
  • Options
    amp61470 said:

SHe thinks it's just early labor.

She give you any tips to help things along? Long, hilly walks and sex and spicy food?!?!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    She sent me home but actually said go for a walk, get something to eat and that I'd be headed back within hours.
  • Options
    amp61470 said:

She sent me home but actually said go for a walk, get something to eat and that I'd be headed back within hours.

Hope it works out for you... I got told that 9 days ago :/
  • Options
    Wishing you and baby all the best x
  • Options
    Best of luck to you! I went on a two mile walk the other night when my contractions were regular and they got even more regular and intense. Called the hospital and they told me the only true tell to labor is if they persist while resting not while walking and being active. They told me to lay down and if they persisted for an hour while at rest to call again. Well of course they went away completely, only to reappear every so often now and then. I've had 5 days of false off and on again labor. :-( I'm 39 weeks 2 days.
  • Options
    Yes they got worse and I was back at the hospital and they stopped!!! So frustrated.