May 2016 Moms
Options

HOLY MOLY...

I have been super sick all day.  I am a teacher and I have been feeling queasy all morning/afternoon.  I am welcoming the sickness bc I had a miscarriage about 6 months ago.  I am hopeful...and enjoying the ride.  This is baby number 2!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HOLY MOLY...

• Options
    Sorry for the sickness but hooray for being pregnant!!
  • Options
    I have a humongous bag of snacks in my classroom, so I'm eating constantly so I don't get nausea. The students aren't too happy about it, but I told them I have a medical condition and I had to eat!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am super lucky because, as a school nurse, I always have saltines to snack on. Oh, and my own bathroom for experiencing morning sickness in peace!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, yeah! I keep quick snacks in my desk to grab a bite of between the change of classes. Lemon juice in my water helped my nausea last time, so I'm hoping it will again. Hope you can manage comfortably!
  • Options
    I'll try the lemon juice in my water. I will be taking snacks to school tomorrow. I have a student teacher and I haven't told her. I'm sure she will wonder why am I eating so much!!
  • Options
    I will second the lemon juice or slices! It helps the nausea and I find it makes me drink more water and keep well hydrated. Hope tomorrow goes well!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I hope the morning sickness eases down a bit!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    (one miscarriage @ 12 weeks)