April 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change

I didn't see one yet, so here we go. This is for those who start new weeks on Wednesday.

Week / size fruit:

Symptoms:

Rants/Raves/Stories:

Questions for the group?

GTKY: What are your favorite smells?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Monday Ticker Change

• Options
    Week / size fruit: 6 /sweet pea 

Symptoms: dizziness
    back again, tender breasts, ute is feeling different

Rants/Raves/Stories: Just nervous I have to wait another week to get an ultrasound to confirm this is a viable pregnancy. I do have some symptoms that are still present. Most of them went away.

Questions for the group? Has anyone ever went on to have perfectly fine pregnancies after disappearing symptoms in the first trimester?

GTKY: What are your favorite smells? Anything that smells clean like twilight car freshener, cucumbers, fresh veggies nothing boiled or fried or "hearty"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Week / size fruit: 9 / green olive

Symptoms: exhaustion, sore boobs, periodic nausea (though it's fading some, which makes me nervous), bloating/gas, food aversions and cravings.

Rants/Raves/Stories: can't stop eating all the carbs. that, combined with not being allowed to workout through 12 weeks is adding up to some weight gain.

Questions for the group? i'm feeling swollen (feet, hands, face) which may just be from the salt intake lately (i usually eat almost no processed food, but have only been eating it lately) but it's making me a bit nervous. keeping an eye on it and will see doc if needed. am i alone?

GTKY: What are your favorite smells? fresh cut grass, my husband, bergamot.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lorow0715lorow0715 member
    edited August 2015

Week / size fruit: 6 /sweet pea

Symptoms: food adversions and nausea

Rants/Raves/Stories: my 2 year old has hand foot and mouth. This means we cannot take her to day care for all this week and that's tough on our work schedules. My poor girl.

Questions for the group? None

GTKY: What are your favorite smells? Vanilla, cinnamon and my kiddos hair.
  • Options

Week / size fruit: 7, a little blueberry!

Symptoms: bloated, sore breasts, gas, and I've had a whopping 2 bouts of nausea this pregnancy

Rants/Raves/Stories: the nurse today! You were "recently infected with toxoplasmosis, you're not immune. Have a nice day "click""

Questions for the group? Nothing I can think of

GTKY: What are your favorite smells? Clean laundry, hemp, my incense ( I haven't been burning it since BFP
    me (30) DH (30)
    TTC #1 since 02/2011
    Finally a BFP on 08/08/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Week / size fruit: 9/ a green olive

Symptoms: so damn tired! Nausea is starting to fade a bit thank goodness, and I'm slowly gaining an appetite back.

Rants/Raves/Stories: I'm so bloated lately none of my pants fit :( I feel like it's still to early to make the switch to maternity pants.

Questions for the group? Nothing today

GTKY: What are your favorite smells?
    Anything freshly baked
  • Options
    Week/Size: 8wks / raspberry!

Symptoms: sore boobs, infrequent nausea, exhausted and cranky (mostly because I feel like a balloon already!)

Rants/raves/stories: I am just nervous about my first ultrasound on Thursday. Hoping for a sticky one after a MC in March

No questions for the group!