September 2015 Moms
Options

UPDATED post below: I can't believe that I only have one more full day...

mrstzouganosmrstzouganos member
edited September 2015 in September 2015 Moms
... Of being pregnant! I haven't had the easiest of pregnancies by far yet I can't believe that tomorrow will be the last full day of "cooking" for my little man! I have been waiting for this pregnancy to come to a close for a while now, and now that I have my last doctor appointment tomorrow really is making me a nervous wreck! I am scheduled for a c section on Tuesday at noon and I am excited to be able to meet my little guy, it's just very surreal that it's actually here! I know that it will be an amazing time in our life to be parents for the first time, but at the same time we are besides ourselves trying to finish up last minute stuff. We had today to spend just the two of us and it has been amazing! Tomorrow my day will be filled with light cleaning (vacuuming and dusting), a doctor appointment then relaxing with my dog until my DH gets home from work. We have every single thing we need to bring home our little guy home on Friday, it's just a crazy thought that our lives will change forever in 36 hours (give or take). It will take time to adjust our routine and to get used to being a family of 3, but all in all we are super excited!! My next post will be my little man's birth announcement, until then good luck ladies!!

Re: UPDATED post below: I can't believe that I only have one more full day...

• Options
    Omg good luck! How exciting! U will b ok! Sending big hugs n prayers ur way! For a fast n easy day :)
  • Options
    Wow!! Crossing the finish line!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So precious, great post! Can't wait to see your announcement in a couple days!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and best of luck on a safe and smooth c section!
  • Options
    congrats!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!! What a happy time :)