BOH1025BOH1025 member
edited August 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Good Morning Ladies!!!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing plans:

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks:

GTKY: What is your favorite store to shop for clothes?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TWW Sunday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 28/9

Timing: -3,-2

Testing plans: still waiting for my damn wondfo's! I run to the mailbox everyday and nothing!! The tracking info has not updated in 3 days. Someone is definitely playing a trick on me!

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: AF is due tomorrow, temp went down a little today. I am not feeling very optimistic. ***Chart is attached for anyone who is interested***

GTKY: if money was no object I LOVE Nordstrom and Bloomingdales, but since money is an issue I like marshalls, tjmaxx and Macy's.
  • Options
    Oops, forgot my chart...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 25

Timing: eod

Testing plans: got a nice bfn this morning. Now thinking I might only be ovulating now though due to cm. who knows. I just want AF to come so I can start charting

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: see above

GTKY: What is your favorite store to shop for clothes? I do product development for jcrew, so that's my store of choice. And madewell. Although I love a good Marshall's find!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 35/4

Timing: All the days

Testing plans: Trying to hold out, but it's so hard!!! So many WONDFOs!! I want to do 12DPO, but probably kidding myself...

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Woke up at 5:30am to pee and then only got another hour or so of sleep, which is when I temped. Not a crazy reading, but likely unreliable.

GTKY: What is your favorite store to shop for clothes?  The Limited. Always find clothes there that fit well and are reasonably priced.

• Options
    @yogahh your job sounds awesome!!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3 temping

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -2, 0

Testing plans: have been testing every day and all BFNs so far. Now I remember why I wanted to wait until 12 DPO to test - this sux!

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I had an 11 day LP last month, so if that is consistent this month AF would be due Tuesday. I hope my temp goes back up before then after a dip this morning!

GTKY: What is your favorite store to shop for clothes? Anthropologie (during sales only) and I've been buying a lot of vintage clothes from people and vintage shops on Instagram.
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Options
    Forgot chart
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Short LP (8 days).

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2 / 2

CD/DPO: 27 / 13

Timing:
    - 4, - 3, - 1
    Testing plans: none

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: :( temp dropped, spotting and cramps I am sure I am out soon.

GTKY: What is your favorite store to shop for clothes? I really don't have one.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: can't remember CD, but I'm 8DPO

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Testing plans: Tested on FRER this AM (BFN) because my insomnia has reached new heights and I wanted to make myself feel better about the amount of drugs I took last night...while still only managing maybe an hour of sleep from 6-7AM. I'm at my wit's end.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Honestly, just, the insomnia... I can't function like this. I don't know what to do anymore. I took .25mg Klonopin (which I'm supposed to be OFF of!), 150mg Benadryl, and drank half a bottle of Nyquil last night and still. could. not. sleep. I've never experienced anything like this before, and it's sheer torture. I don't know if I should go to urgent care or something... I don't know

DKNY
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2 / 2 CD/DPO: 27 / 13 Timing: - 4, - 3, - 1 Testing plans: none Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: :( temp dropped, spotting and cramps I am sure I am out soon. GTKY: What is your favorite store to shop for clothes? I really don't have one.
    Really sorry to hear that. DRINK ALL THE WINE!

• Options
    edited August 2015
    @Deeny14 :( on a ketogenic diet, no wine no chocolate, no sugar. Makes it worse!

Eta spelling
  • Options
    Month: 1/1 (temping)

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -3,-2,0

Testing plan: until AF is late or maybe next Friday before Labor Day weekend.

rants/raves/charts stalks:
    * question*
    Currently very jet lag (6 hours eastbound) and my temperature took a huge dip after 16h of flying/airport + a good night of sleep (woke up after 7h) but still like I temped at 1:30 am (vacation time) . Does this happened to anyone before (I searched the old thread but couldn't find anything) ? Trying not to get my hopes to high, feel like I'm out for this month with lots of cramping :(

GtKY: my favorite store is Marshalls/TJ Max. I love searching for good deals! If I had unlimited budget I'd say J.Crew but I only go to the outlet one for now.
  • Options
    @Deeny14 :( on a ketogenic diet, no wine no chocolate, no sugar. Makes it worse! Eta spelling
    Sushi?

• Options
    saladflambe  I am really sorry to hear about your insomnia. Long story short, a very good friend of mine in grad school went through something similar. It nearly drove her mad. I found her in her office one day on the verge of a panic attack. I took her on a long walk and just tried to chat to get her mind off it. I also ended up calling the emergency health line on campus for her. As part of that process, she started with a therapist and it worked wonders. We still talk about that time in her life and how tough it was. I hope you can find relief, too. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0, +1

Testing plans: My cycles are usually 26-28 days. Today is CD 26 and no AF yet. I'll see how the next few days go and then if no AF, test.  

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Well, after two days of a downward trend, my temp spiked up .5 of a degree. I was so excited I couldn't go back to sleep! Then I looked at my chart from last month and saw that my temps did the exact same thing. So I don't know. 

GTKY: What is your favorite store to shop for clothes? For national brands, I am a Banana Republic girl. But I do love local boutiques. More original, I think. 

Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Options
    @vinerie thanks. I'm in therapy. Emailed my therapist through the night last night because **Trigger Warning** I'm reaching the point of being suicidal due to the sleep deprivation. It just feels like I will never sleep again and death is the only answer. I'm afraid to go to the ER/Urgent Care though because with thoughts like that, they might just admit me and then since I'm in my TWW might not give me any medication at all, and I don't know what to do with that.

It's bad. yeah. really bad. This isn't typical insomnia. 

An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

• Options

Month/Cycle:2/2

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1

Testing plans: ugh probably will test Tuesday. AF due Friday

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: AF symptoms. Talked to DH this morning and said I feel like AF is starting soon. And I was sad. Then he said he was sad. Our dog is probably sad too.

Limited, Loft. There is a Loft outlet not too far...score!
    But let's be honest, half of my closet probably comes from Target.

• Options

@vinerie thanks. I'm in therapy. Emailed my therapist through the night last night because **Trigger Warning** I'm reaching the point of being suicidal due to the sleep deprivation. It just feels like I will never sleep again and death is the only answer. I'm afraid to go to the ER/Urgent Care though because with thoughts like that, they might just admit me and then since I'm in my TWW might not give me any medication at all, and I don't know what to do with that.

***lurking*** I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time. You mentioned you're supposed to be off of one of your meds. Have you had a recent med change? I ask because I've struggled with depression (and of course insomnia) my whole life, and I always struggle after a med change. I decided to lower my own meds in the 2WW last time and it was terrible. Please try to remember that there is help and things will get better. It's good that you've contacted your therapist. Can I suggest contacting your MD, too? Also even if you feel like shit, consider getting outside in the sun and maybe going for a walk. The endorphins can't hurt , and you might be able to wear yourself out enough to rest. Thinking of you, hoping you feel better soon.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    LizaKate1213LizaKate1213 member
    edited August 2015
    Good Morning Ladies!!!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Testing plans: I don't know. Ran out of tests after yesterday's BFN. Don't care to buy more right now.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Temp went way up this morning, by like 0.5 degree. I was awake in bed for a while before I temped though (completely forgot). I was trying to go back to sleep and didn't get out of bed at all. Usually I am not very sensitive to moving around and whatnot, it stays pretty even regardless.

GTKY: What is your favorite store to shop for clothes? I don't really have one, though for bottoms I still shop at aeropostale because they just fit better.
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    @saladflambe stay strong! Is there anything natural you can try? I know this might sound hippie dippy but what about yoga or acupuncture? I hate to hear you are going through this.

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    cjt121413 said:

***lurking*** I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time. You mentioned you're supposed to be off of one of your meds. Have you had a recent med change? I ask because I've struggled with depression (and of course insomnia) my whole life, and I always struggle after a med change. I decided to lower my own meds in the 2WW last time and it was terrible. Please try to remember that there is help and things will get better. It's good that you've contacted your therapist. Can I suggest contacting your MD, too? Also even if you feel like shit, consider getting outside in the sun and maybe going for a walk. The endorphins can't hurt , and you might be able to wear yourself out enough to rest. Thinking of you, hoping you feel better soon.
    Yes, I have been weaning off Brintellix, Vistral, and Klonopin. Getting off the first 2 was easy. Klonopin, however... I believe the insomnia is caused by the Klonopin withdrawal. I've been reading others withdrawal stories, and mine matches (being exhausted, brain flickering into sleep, then physically jerking awake after only a few seconds of light sleep). I can call my PCP tomorrow morning. I might go to the ER tonight if I can't sleep tonight (that would be 48 hours straight). Exercise doesn't help. I went riding yesterday and was physically exhausted and truly ready for sleep, and my brain really was trying to sleep, I just kept jerking awake after seconds of light sleep. I believe I will sleep tonight since I took the .25mg of Klonopin last night. It seems, at this point, I need .25mg every 3 days. (it has a half life of 30 hours, so that makes sense.) I thought this was a miracle drug for me. Now, I never want to be on it again. Ever. 

• Options
    vinerievinerie member
    edited August 2015
    saladflambe I think you are smart to call the doctor. Your husband is aware? I only ask to say that it's probably a good idea if someone around you is aware of what's going on and how you're feeling. 

Internet hugs to you...
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: ???

CD/DPO: 25/11ish

Timing: -4, -2, 0 

Testing plans: BFN this morning because I have no willpower. 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Feeling a little sad due to BFNs. Definitely feeling out for this month. 

GTKY: What is your favorite store to shop for clothes? I have a lot. Groupon Goods has some great clothing deals, Zulily, Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic. . . I may have a little bit of a shopping problem.

@saladflambe - I'm sorry you're having such a hard time right now. I've been there more times than I'd like to think about, so you're in my thoughts. Please go to the ER if you feel like you need to. 

Diagnoses: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, POTS, PCOS
  • Options
    vinerie said:
    saladflambe I think you are smart to call the doctor. Your husband is aware? I only ask to say that it's probably a good idea if someone around you is aware of what's going on and how you're feeling. 

Internet hugs to you...
    Yes, he is aware. As is my therapist.

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 31/15

Timing: -3,-2,-1,+1

Testing plans: No more! I'm just gonna wait it out.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I definitely feel like AF is on her way but still no temp drop. It even went up a little today. I just want this cycle to be over so we can start trying again.

GTKY: What is your favorite store to shop for clothes? Ooooo that's a tough one. Probably Angl. Every time I go in there I spend way to much money.
  • Options
    Alyssmah said:
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 CD/DPO: 31/15 Timing: -3,-2,-1,+1 Testing plans: No more! I'm just gonna wait it out. Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I definitely feel like AF is on her way but still no temp drop. It even went up a little today. I just want this cycle to be over so we can start trying again. GTKY: What is your favorite store to shop for clothes? Ooooo that's a tough one. Probably Angl. Every time I go in there I spend way to much money.
    Do you have any chart for us to stalk?  :D

• Options
    ***lurking from WTO***

@saladflambe as a social worker I also urge you to get help as soon as possible. The doctors will able to help you the best way so you can get rest. Take care of yourself!
  • Options
    @saladflambe I hope you hear back from your Dr soon. Please take care of yourself; feeling suicidal because of insomnia definitely is a point where getting help is important, even if it means an ER visit!
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Short LP (8 days).

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 33/13

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing plans:  Tested this morning.  BFN.  I had a feeling---and I've been pretty crampy the last few days. After my temp dropped .5 and .4 below the CL, I knew it.  H really wants that test, so I oblige.  I'll be back, TWW.  I'll be back!

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks:  See above.

GTKY: What is your favorite store to shop for clothes?  I don't really have one place.  I pick up items wherever.  I get handed down a lot of stuff from my close friend who is a clothes horse, so that helps too.

Formerly: FtrMrsO

Me: 34  DH: 35

Married: Oct. 2007

TTC #1:  June 2015

BFP#1 3/19/16  MC 3/28/16

BFP #2 5/26/16 EDD 1/31/17

• Options

@CoachBeckyCooper *extends hand*  We can go to WTO together.  Also, is your diet "ideal protein"?  My SIL lost a lot of weight and did really well on that.

@saladflambe I know you were most likely venting in a lot of what you're sharing, but I definitely agree with PP and hope that you can find something that helps.  Obviously sharing with us is great because we'll support you, but I really hope you find some relief.

Formerly: FtrMrsO

Me: 34  DH: 35

Married: Oct. 2007

TTC #1:  June 2015

BFP#1 3/19/16  MC 3/28/16

BFP #2 5/26/16 EDD 1/31/17

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 20 / 21

CD/DPO: 14 / 2

Timing: -3  -1  +1

Testing plans: 12 dpo 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I didn't temp this morning because I woke up from a bad dream. I was afraid my pounding heart would make it higher than normal so I just skipped it.

GTKY: What is your favorite store to shop for clothes? Cabela's for work clothes, Maurices for pretty clothes. Also Amazon. I like to online window-shop at Free People, but $$$$. 

@saladflambe I don't have any advice to give but I really hope your doctor can find out what's going on and get it sorted out. I hate to see someone feeling so bad.
    IUI #1 November 2015 - 0% Motility
    IVF #1 January 2016 - (FAIL/Over-suppressed)
    IVF #2 May 2016 - (FAIL/25 eggs, 1 5BB xx, PGS abnormal)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 34/24...but, I obviously O'd later (didn't start temping until mid-cycle - just to get into the routine of it so I'm prepared for next cycle)

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing plans: Already POAS 3x, all BFN...trying to be patient and not test anymore. Waiting for AF to show up. Ugh! 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I'm just frustrated. I just want to get started on my next cycle to try again, but until AF shows up I'm just stuck in one place. It's both frustrating & depressing. 

GTKY: What is your favorite store to shop for clothes? This is tough. I get most of my favourite work clothes from Dynamite. My SIL works for Guess so she gets me a lot of stuff from there, too. I don't know if I have an absolute favourite, though...my favourite is whichever store has the best selection & prices at the time! :) 
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

SaveSave
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: -2

Testing plans: cd 28, when AF is due

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: timing was awful. Since it was my first month I didn't expect to O so late. Lesson learned

GTKY: What is your favorite store to shop for clothes? Ann Taylor or Banana Republic

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    @ftrMrs0 not ideal protein. ****trigger warning ***** My mom has brain cancer and her doctor and nutrionist want her to go on a ketogenic diet 5% carbs 20% protein and 75% fat. Since she lives with me I have been testing it out. It's low carb/paleo on steroids. Veggies, meat, fat, high fat dairy. I have 70lbs to lose on top of the 80 I lost over the last 6 years so...

@saladflambe I can only add my hope that you and your doctor can find a solution for you.
  • Options
    @LovingLife! Congrats!!! Keep us updated :)
  • Options
    Congrats @LovingLife! Crossing my fingers for you!!!

• Options
    Sounds promising @lovinglife! FX you get darker lines soon!
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Short LP (8 days).

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: