What are you doing to get KU?

Rants/raves/chart stalk:

GTKY: Favorite tv show?

Re: WTO Sunday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 22

What are you doing to get KU? Everything except opks

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I would love a chart stalk! Was really hoping I would have a high temp today because then I would get crosshairs.. But I didn't. So confused what's going on

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Scandal and Nashville are tied for favorites! Watching scandal now since I can't go back to sleep. I love having DVR haha
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 12

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, cm, opk, bd EOD

Rants/raves/chart stalk: done with first week of school!!!!! It's going to be a heck of a semester :)

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Oooooo. It's a tie between Scandal and Once Upon a Time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @fitlady21 Looks like no O yet, but you have a lot of variation in your temps so that may make a shift harder to see. I'd keep HIO if I were you. I know it's frustrating!

Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 8

What are you doing to get KU? all the things

Rants/raves/chart stalk: temp spike today but I think it was because there was quite a bit of day drinking yesterday, then we went to bed early so my normal temping time was after like 9 hours of sleep. Really don't think it was O b/c I haven't had any fertile cm yet and it's way early. 
    Another rant: a friend tagged me in a photo during our day drinking yesterday, and a mutual acquaintance who is KU and wasn't with us or anything commented "have one for me b/c I can't drink this fall!" So annoying. Nobody asked you. And thank you for reminding me that my TTC efforts haven't worked yet

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Right now it's Bachelor in Paradise. Also love House of Cards, but still haven't finished season 3
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 

CD: 2 

What are you doing to get KU? Temping and will be checking CM 

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I'm starting to remember why I went on BC in the first place. These periods are MISERABLE. 

GTKY: Favorite tv show? The Walking Dead. No show can even compete!!!
    Me: 27 
    Love of my life: 41 
    Step-mother to an amazing 13-year-old boy 
    TTC starting August 2015 

• Options

CD: 20

What are you doing to get KU? PNVs, temping, CM, OPKs, EOD sex

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I had an elevated temp this morning! I put in 2 elevated temps for tomorrow and Tuesday and FF gave my CHs. I feel like I'm coming down with something though, so I hope the elevated temp wasn't due to that.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Gilmore Girls. Forever.

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Options
    @fitlady21 Did you temp at the same time today? Anything different?

You may have ovulated On CD20. Try putting in an elevated temp for tomorrow and see if you get any CHs.

• Options

CD: 1

What are you doing to get KU? Opks, temping (first full month), pre-natals, health kick

Rants/raves/chart stalk: AF came this morning at 30 days which is my second since coming off the pill. My first cycle was 37 days so I feel I'm getting back to normal. If I get pregnant this month I'll be due the day after my friends wedding. It's hard to know what to do.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? XFactor - I'm from the UK and it started last night
  • Options
    @fitlady21 I am thinking FF will give you crosshairs for CD 20 as well.

CD: 4

What are you doing to get KU? Waiting for AF to leave.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: so I think my lady holiday will be over today YAY!!! And I found out that my DH "knew" that I was getting my period because he said he gets supper attracted to me right before she comes to visit...like Wtf I thought that that was suppose to happen near ovulation?!

GTKY: Favorite tv show?
    I love Greys anatomy. I'm really mad that they killed off Derrick but I will still want the house.
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

What are you doing to get KU? Waiting for AF to leave.... It's pretty bad this month..

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Nothin at the moment. Non birth control periods are terrible for me.... Well. That. And I'm nursing a little hangover and am having one of those 'shit. why did I act like that last night?' moments and I hate that...

GTKY: Favorite tv show? - Sex and the city
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15
    MC - 05/15/15 & 7/29/15 & 11/25/15 (You were wished for, hoped for and loved)
    BFP#4; EDD 10/21/16 - Praying for a miracle.

• Options
    MamaBishMamaBish member
    edited August 2015
    Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 21

What are you doing to get KU? Sex eod, bbt, cm

Rants/raves/chart stalk: pretty sure I ovulated on Friday but waiting for confirmation from my apps.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? A lot... One random one is Dawson's Creek :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    @WinchestertoPittsburgh I'm feeling your pain. I've been on BC for 10 years and this is my first real aunt flo since stopping. I woke up in pain, remembering why I started BC in the first place!!!
    Me: 27 
    Love of my life: 41 
    Step-mother to an amazing 13-year-old boy 
    TTC starting August 2015 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 temping

What are you doing to get KU? Waiting for AF to go, then all the things

Rants/raves/chart stalk: blech. I hate AF.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Scandal or Game of Thrones.
    Me: 37, DH: 44
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Canada

• Options
    **question and chart. Stalk***

Month/Cycle:2/2

CD: 29

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, BD,

Rants/raves/chart stalk: First of all, about discarding temps, do you discard temps and when would you think to discard them? I have temped a couple times at the wrong time but I don't know if open circles or gaps are better? And secondly, my temp went up more today but I drank quite bit yesterday...my temps were on the higher side the past 2-3 days so now I'm not sure if I could have O'd sometime in the last few days or not. I guess wait to see what happens tomorrow?? I don't know If I'll get cross hairs this month..

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Teen mom and pretty little liars
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KU? CM, Temp, Vitamins, Sex

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Holy crap! I am glad I was disconnected yesterday. Looks like there was a lot of drama.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? I have a lot, but I would say some of the top shows are The Walking Dead, Dexter, One Tree Hill
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options

CD: 2

What are you doing to get KU?  PNV, temps, waiting for AF to leave

Rants/raves/chart stalk: none

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Friends, however I've been enjoying new girl and waiting to see when the next season will air.  

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    Par13 said:

You may have ovulated On CD20. Try putting in an elevated temp for tomorrow and see if you get any CHs.

I've temped at the same time since cd17. I was thinking cd 20 too and if today's temp was higher, I would get crosshairs but with keeping today's temp the same, I have to put 3 days of high temps in to get crosshairs.
  • Options
    fitlady21 said:

Par13 said:

I've temped at the same time since cd17. I was thinking cd 20 too and if today's temp was higher, I would get crosshairs but with keeping today's temp the same, I have to put 3 days of high temps in to get crosshairs.
    Hmm - so FF is moving it out to CD22? In that case, just keep HIO until you get CHs!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 30

What are you doing to get KU? temping, charting CM and CP, BD, PNV

Rants/raves/chart stalk: no temp spike, so no O. But a little cramping this morning so maybe its happening today. FX

GTKY: Favorite tv show? This is hard as I watch a lot of tv. Scandal is good but I always enjoy the new COPS on Saturday night. 
  • Options

CD: 10

What are you doing to get KU? All the things! 

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Just a funny story: this morning my alarm went off for me to take my temp and I was sleeping right through it and assuming it was either DH or I was dreaming. So I heard it but was not making moves to turn it off. DH finally said "honey, you need to take your temp and turn your alarm off." So clearly he wanted the alarm off but sweet that he reminds me to temp. And was then wondering if I got "the smiley face" from the OPK. He's funny. And sweet. 

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Of all times? Friends, without a doubt. There are some good shows now though: Pretty Little Liars, Empire, Scandal, GoT, New Girl. We like TV, what can I say. 
  • Options

CD: 20

What are you doing to get KU? Temp, chart, pnv, sex eod

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I've had three temperatures all on the same range so yay!! Although they're still below the cover line I had last month. Last day of work before heading on a cruise tomorrow with DH!

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Buffy was my favorite for a very long time, also love House and I'm a sucker for America's Next Top Model

• Options

CD: 14

What are you doing to get KU? ED, CM, CP, temping

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Nothing much! I'm excited for our fantasy football draft tonight!

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Walking Dead, Grey's, and GoT are really the only shows we watch real time. We watch a lot of shows on Netflix...my favorites there were Parenthood, How I Met Your Mother, and Mad Men. And of course we have all of the seasons of Friends.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 3/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: temping, charting, sex EOD

R/R/CS: nothing today

GTKY: The Office
  • Options

CD: 4

What are you doing to get KU? Charting, temping, prenatals, still waiting for AF to go away

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I'm thinking today is AF's last.  And my foster puppy slept long enough to not screw up my temp time, just hope that trend continues.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? The Walking Dead hands down.  I just got the season 5 DVD set and am watching all the audio commentaries and I already preordered the third compendium of the graphic novel.  The Mr. says I'm obsessed but I don't care.  The show and the comic are soooooo good.
    Me: 29
    The Mr.: 31
    EDD: 6/2/16
    Furbabies: 3 rescue dogs
  • Options
    @rrauws -- I have never discarded a temp. If a temp is wonky for a reason (like after a night of heavy drinking, or I woke up a lot throughout the night, or I was on vacation, or something like that), I make a note of it. My plan is if it messes up my CH's, I'll consider removing it, but only if I'm confident in my O date for other reasons. So far that hasn't happened.

Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 8

What are you doing to get KU? vitamins, charting, sex EOD

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Nothing to report right now. Feels like this part of my cycle goes so slowly.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Buffy the Vampire Slayer, hands down! I'm bad at watching TV shows as they air live but I love my Netflix!
    Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016

• Options
    @fitlady21 do you use opks? 

Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 8

What are you doing to get KU? temping both orally and vaginally to see if it makes a difference, will start opks in another week or so 

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Just excited AF has left the building.  Not sure if it is hormonal or lack of sleep due to DD being sick, but I have been so grumpy and I feel bad for poor DH. He is trying really hard to make me smile and I can't seem to get out of my bad mood

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Don't really have one right now, I get bored easily I guess. I love to watch reruns of Big Bang Theory and have been trying to catch up on Walking Dead on netflix
  • Options
    ^^^no I don't. I was hoping I could just temp without using opks but I may have to include both next cycle.
  • Options
    I have difficulty figuring out my temps sometimes too, mine are always rocky, opks help me put the big picture together sometimes
  • Options
    lalalorelai  ok, I'm honestly not super confident because I've been lacking on tracking other things this cycle...I'm not even sure I'm on CD 30 or if I should have started re-counting from CD 9 when things kinda went up in the air. I pretty much figured I was out this cycle and didn't expect to O but I still temp in hopes to see a temp shift. I've got OPKs ready for the next cycle when I'll start fresh with everything.
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

CD: 17

What are you doing to get KU? Temping/charting, the usual

Rants/raves/chart stalk: can yall chart stalk me? I'm thinking I may have ovulated on CD15 but I'm waiting on crosshairs from FF.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? We don't have cable so all my tv watching is on Netflix and Hulu lol. But my favorites are top chef and the office.
    image image
  • Options
    @FloridaStanley If you put in a high temp for tomorrow, does it show CH?
  • Options

CD: 4

What are you doing to get KU? waiting for AF to leave/charting, CM, OPK's, PNV, Pre-seed, BD EOD

Rants/raves/chart stalk: ordered Wondfo OPK & PG tests from Amazon! Yay! It's sad the things I get excited about haha

GTKY: Favorite TV show? Hands down Criminal Minds, I watch reruns all the time even tho I get freaked out when I'm home alone!
  • Options
    fitlady21 said:

@fitlady21 can I do that early? I don't even think of that lol
    image image
  • Options

fitlady21 said:

Yes go head and put a high temp in for tomorrow and see if it gives you crosshairs.. Then just clear it and you can record the actual temp tomorrow.
  • Options
    fitlady21 said:

fitlady21 said:

Yes go head and put a high temp in for tomorrow and see if it gives you crosshairs.. Then just clear it and you can record the actual temp tomorrow.
    Well now I feel stupid for not knowing I could do that. FF gave me dotted crosshairs, I'm assuming because I had negative OPKs. I've never gotten a positive opk >.<
    image image
  • Options
    @FloridaStanley it seems likely that O was on CD15, but really depends on tomorrow's temp since CD17 dipped a bit.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/7

CD: 15

What are you doing to get KU? Charting all things, vitamins, BD EOD/ED, and Metformin

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Just trying to be patient but not really succeeding. I've had cramps now for five days. I'm trying to take that as a good sign that follies are growing, but then I sit there and make fun of myself for symptom spotting in WTO. For a woman that doesn't ovulate, this waiting is driving me nuts!

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Currently it's NCIS. But my all time favorite is FRIENDS and The New Girl
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 10

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, CM, OPKs, prenatals

Rants/raves/chart stalk: bought my first OPKs last night! Since my temps are anything but consistent I hope they help.

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Grey's Anatomy, hands down. But I'm also a proud member of Bachelor nation. And How to Get Away With Murder has me completely hooked too. Can't wait for TGIT to return!!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 15

What are you doing to get KU? Nothing other than the bd

Rants/raves/chart stalk: just had our first day of school and teaching a new age level so super excited for the year!

GTKY: Favorite tv show? All time favorite is hands down friends. I'm obsessed and have been for ages.
    Current shows would have to be masterchef Australia, big brother, Greys, and scandal. Dwts ranks up there but only because my mom and I watch it separately (I live in another country) and then Skype about it!
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/1

CD: 11

What are you doing to get KU? Charting everything, bd

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Just staring at my chart as if it will make me ovulate faster

GTKY: Favorite tv show? Grey's Anatomy and Modern Family
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• Options
    Chart stalk!!

So if I discard cd 14 and 15 (i temped at least 4 hours past my normal temp time), I get solid CH for cd 19. This is my first time temping but I feel like I have already ovulated according to temps and CM. Should I keep those days discarded?