1st Trimester
Options

Spotting

I am 5 wks 3 days today. I have had 2 m/c's already. I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a little bit of brownish reddish blood of the TP. I am freaking out since I had some bleeding with both of my previous m/c's. Not sure at this point what is normal or abnormal pain in my lower belly since I do not have any kids yet.

Re: Spotting

• Options
    kynbar5kynbar5 member
    edited August 2015
    Congrats on your pregnancy. There are many threads on this topic that you can search for. Also, with anything that you're truly worried about it's best to just give your dr a call. Every woman and every pregnancy are different. Good luck :)
    Eta. This is usually normal but like I said, for some it can mean something, for others it's nothing. :)
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • Options
    My first pragnancy didnt have spotting but now that I'm amost 6 weeks and had 3 instances of spotting today I am not in the best mood. Let's hope for the best. I am also freaking the eff out until later, I'll be coming in for an emergency check up
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have my first U/S this Thursday so hopefully I won't have any more episodes and praying for good new on Thursday. I am basically sitting on the couch all day cause I am terrified to do anything that might worsen it. This anxiety and not knowing what is going on is so hard to deal with.
  • Options
    Hi everyone. Turns out I got urinary tract infection. I would suggest you ladies get a urinalysis as well. Best of luck!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers