November 2015 Moms
Options

is anyone starting a Birth Announcement

I was looking at other birth clubs and they have them. I'm just wondering we may have not needing it yet.. Also I'm not too sure but can I just start it and have it available when needed.

Re: is anyone starting a Birth Announcement

• Options
    Yeah see I have no idea what I'm going to do for a birth announcement yet.. Was thinking do pictures on my phone then make them on shutterfly or at CVS... I haven't decided yet
  • Options

Yeah see I have no idea what I'm going to do for a birth announcement yet.. Was thinking do pictures on my phone then make them on shutterfly or at CVS... I haven't decided yet

@Soyyoyary is referring to Bump birth announcements, so when we have our babies we can share with the group. :)

Hopefully we don't need it just yet! Though if one is started we should take the lingo from Ivy's in S15. That one has served many BMBs well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omgosh it's getting that close! I think this would be a great idea.
  • Options
    I like the September one too, when they had their baby and when we're they due with the story
  • Options
    tayzav said:

Omgosh it's getting that close! I think this would be a great idea.

I second this.

• Options
    I was wondering the same thing! I'm thankful we haven't needed to create one yet, but the day will come soon!
  • Options

@Soyyoyary is referring to Bump birth announcements, so when we have our babies we can share with the group. :)

Hopefully we don't need it just yet! Though if one is started we should take the lingo from Ivy's in S15. That one has served many BMBs well.

You know now that I read back I figured that out... I have been exhausted lately so reading is not my forte right now lol..
  • Options
    I think it's a great idea! 

Hopefully no one will be using it just yet, but it would be nice to have a thread started, so we can hear the good news :)

• Options
    I agree, it's good idea. I was lurking on baby center and a n15 mom over there just gave birth!!
  • Options

I agree, it's good idea. I was lurking on baby center and a n15 mom over there just gave birth!!

I was on the what to expect app and at least two moms have had their babies
  • Options
    On the baby bump app a few n15 mom's have given birth already! Anything can happen between now and then so I think it would be a great idea!