TTC After a Loss

Multiple subjects

So wondering...... does anyone ever look in and lurk on what would have been their birth month?   I do sometimes and then I get sad so I have to stop.   It makes me a little upset sometimes when i see all the complaining going on about how they wish it was over with.  I would give anything to be in their shoes.    But anyway

So I just started temping and I'm not very good at it, but the first 14 or so days I kept up with it, I have been confused.   My chart looks like something you would see on an earthquake reading.  Large ups and downs.  Zig zags.  I'm guessing that isn't supposed to be like that.    I kind of gave up after the first 14 or so days.  But when I did temp, I did it at relatively the same time (give or take a weekend day and the weekend days weren't really causing the zig zags), I did it when I first woke up before I got up or anything.    So I'm not really sure what my body is doing.    I'm not going to link my chart this time, but maybe next time. 

My emotional state is not a good one right now due to EDD fast approaching, so I'm trying not to stress too much about TTC this month or next month.    This month we are only NTNP during the general time frame.  Before I would be like we have to do it now!!!!!!!!!!  This time I'm just like if it happens it happens.  And next month hubby will be out of town during that time frame.  So just need a couple of months of a mental break.   Plus, I kind of don't want to get pregnant this month anyway.  I'm afraid of a repeat occurrence.   Last time when I was pregnant, he went out of town on a business trip and the day that he came home, we ended up at the ER and lost the baby.    I know it sounds silly, but I'm afraid that if I were to get pregnant this month then that would happen the same way again.  Like I said it is silly, but I cannot bear the thought.  

So anyway, anyone else get zig zags?

First Pregnancy
  • BFP: 01/25/2015
  • EDD: 09/28/2015
  • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
  • EDD: 05/25/2016
Baby Born
04/15/2016

PGAL

Re: Multiple subjects

• About a month after mc I went and looked at my month club. Totally lost it. 3 months after that, I still haven't looked!
  • I do every now and then but like you get sad so I try to not do it. My charts after my miscarriage were very rocky but this cycle it's looking actually decent. Which shocked me cause I work graveyard shift I just try to get three hours of sleep. Granted this is my 3rd cycle since my miscarriage.
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to see the sept 15 board a few weeks ago and regretted it so I'm not ever going to look at feb 16. Next time I don't plan on joining a birth board until I see a heartbeat - if there is a next time for me.

I got crazy zig zags the first two month I charted and the month that it didn't zigzag was the first month I got pregnant. I didn't temp start temping again - it actually stresses me out and I wake up in the middle of the night fur no reason so I stopped. I just go by ewcm now and that's how I got pregnant with my second loss.

I'm about a week from my first edd and I am finding myself to be very short on patience. I'm pretty sure there is a correlation. I'm also stressed because Im still waiting for AF to return from my D&C to ttc again but this will be our last chance to really try until March due to DH traveling A LOT.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Every once in awhile I do.... It makes me so stabby. Plus some of the posts are so lacking in common sense.... Makes me even more grumpy. I don't go there anymore.
  • I do and I know I shouldn't. I miss the friends I made there but to see them and their sweet babies hurts so very much.

My first month temping, I had the zig zags too, this month has evened out more. Stick with it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015