DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
732973 Clomid Cycles
2 IUIs 
3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Saturday Ticker Change

• Options
    1. Weeks/fruit- 17/ onion

2. Symptoms- Nada. Glorious 2nd tri is in full effect. 

3. Appointments- Elective 3D U/S on Monday! So excited, I never did a 3D with my DD, and I am even more excited that she will get to be there! 

4. QOTW- Have you picked out names yet? So stuck on boy names. Haven't decided anything but I have several strong contenders. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. 18 weeks/ sweet potato

2. Symptoms come and go. Having some back pain and insomnia this week.

3. Appointments- trying to schedule my A/S ultrasound in the next week or two but it has been difficult. They are only open 8-3pm and SO and I have a hard time taking a day off.

4. Waiting to even really think about names until we have our ultrasound. We will still have plenty of time to decide.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 16 weeks/avocado

2. I'm feeling pretty great, but I have had on and off lower back pain, a lot has to do with the physical demands of me starting back at my serving job.

3. 16 week appointment on Wednesday!

4. We found out it was a girl a few weeks ago. Her name will be Nadine Grace. Nadine (Nay-deen) after her paternal great grandmother and Grace after her maternal great grandmother.

Surprise BFP! 06/08/15
    Nadine GraceMarie  02/10/16
    Diagnosed with placenta increta post delivery: emergency partial hysterectomy - cervix and ovaries still intact 
    Gestational surrogacy or adoption TBD

• Options
    wineaddictwineaddict member
    edited August 2015
    1. Weeks/fruit: 17/onion

2. Symptoms: still 24/7 nausea, had my first ever episode of sciatica (WTF), and I got a chest cold this week. It's not been a good week :/

3. Appointments: Sept 14 anatomy scan. Thinking of bringing science-loving, inquisitive 4 year old daughter along. iPad will attend as back-up

4. QOTW- Have you picked out names yet?
    I have a list. I'm pretty sure the name combination is in there somewhere!

@potatocastillo- totally jealous of your no symptoms!!!
  • Options
    egraves4 said:
    1. 16 weeks/avocado 2. I'm feeling pretty great, but I have had on and off lower back pain, a lot has to do with the physical demands of me starting back at my serving job. 3. 16 week appointment on Wednesday! 4. We found out it was a girl a few weeks ago. Her name will be Nadine Grace. Nadine (Nay-deen) after her paternal great grandmother and Grace after her maternal great grandmother.

Love Nadine!! I like a lot of N names! Very pretty 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @wineaddict my DD is 4 too, I bring her to most of the appts, she loves it. She pretends she's the Dr, and these appointments are proving to be very beneficial in helping to teach her patience. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @potatocastillo Thank you! :) We're pretty smitten with it. Now 24 more weeks until we can actually put a face to the name!

Surprise BFP! 06/08/15
    Nadine GraceMarie  02/10/16
    Diagnosed with placenta increta post delivery: emergency partial hysterectomy - cervix and ovaries still intact 
    Gestational surrogacy or adoption TBD

• Options
    cboucbou member
    1. Weeks/fruit - 14 weeks/ Lemon, Second trimester!

2. Symptoms - Still tired in the evenings and have occasional nausea. I still can't eat fruits or veggies. If I try to trick myself and sneak them into foods I get sick. Hopefully that will pass soon because I want to be healthy for baby.

3. Appointments - I'm between appointments.

4. QOTW- Have you picked out names yet? We have had the first names for a while, but are working on middle names.
  • Options
    1. Weeks/fruit
    16w/ avocados (twins)

2. Symptoms
    Still tired, but not quite first tri tired. I have a 7mo at home and it's exhausting keepin up with her!

3. Appointments
    Just had my high risk appointment this past Thursday and we found out the sexes! We are having a boy and a girl!

4. QOTW- Have you picked out names yet?
    We were waiting to find out the sexes. Pretty positive that our DS will be named Joey(Joseph) after my DH. Not sure about our DD. We like Lucy but aren't sold on it. Our 7mo is Ella Rose.

Ella Rose

1/17/15 born via IVF w/ ICSI

Spontaneous Twins!

Due January 2016

Follow our Journey

• Options
    1. Weeks/fruit- 17/onion

2. Symptoms- headaches, wild dreams, and I felt baby kick for the first time this week! I feel it a few times a day now.

3. Appointments- Monday! We should find out the sex. We get u/s at every appointment as is protocol for the clinic we go to.

4. QOTW-names- if it's a boy it will be Turner ElRay. Turner is a family name on DH side and ElRay is my deceased fathers name. Girl will be Tessa Marie. I had a very vivid dream a few yrs ago we had a dd named Tessa, and Marie is family name on both sides.
  • Options
    1. Weeks/fruit 15 weeks/orange

2. Symptoms mostly back pain this week. Also having trouble sleeping. Keep having crazy dreams and have to get up to use the bathroom several times.

3. Appointments Ultrasound on Tuesday to determine sex. Having an elective since my husband is deploying at the end of the week and will be gone for the rest of my pregnancy. :(

4. QOTW- Have you picked out names yet? Lyola 'Lola' Lee named after my grandma. Undecided on a boys name.