North Carolina Babies

Moving to Charlotte

hi! Ftm I have a 4 month old daughter and we will be moving from AZ to Charlotte in about 3 weeks. I've visited once last year but not sure what to really expect? Are there any Charlotte moms here I can ask questions to about neighborhoods and such? Thanks so much

Re: Moving to Charlotte

• Fire away! FTM here, have 6wk old twin boys. We live just over the state line in SC, but I worked uptown and am somewhat familiar with the various areas of town. You will love Charlotte!
  • Born & raised in Charlotte! Grew up in the burbs of North Charlotte but I live in NoDa...the historical Arts District...now. Charlotte is a big city, not just in terms of size. A few miles can make a big difference in lifestyle. What part are you moving to??
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! I moved to Charlotte from Michigan in 2008 and love it! Charlotte has a ton of very unique neighborhoods. I am in South Charlotte, very family friendly and some of the best schools in the area. I have 3 YO son and just found out expecting #2 July 2. I would love to show you around! Send me a PM and let me know where you landed!
  • Check out charlottemoies.com!
  • I am pregnant, due in February. I live is south charlotte, about 10 minutes from south park. I love it here.