November 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone else with easily upset stomach?

lke17lke17 member
edited August 2015 in November 2015 Moms
I'm 28 weeks and my stomach will get upset so incredibly easy and then be bothersome for hours. For example, today I ate a small bag of organic fruit snacks and my stomach has been upset for two hours. It will get upset after random food so it's not like I can cut out what is causing the problem because I don't know what is causing the problem, none of the food that upsets it have anything in common. I thought about a month ago it was meat so I tried over a week meat free and it didn't make too much of a difference. My diet has been very mild because of this but I still would love to know if anyone else has experienced this?
I have my next appointment in a little less than a week so I plan on mentioning it to my doctor but I was just curious if I'm the only one experiencing this still all the way into the third trimester.

Re: Anyone else with easily upset stomach?

• Options
    My stomach does this too and I'm 30w4d it does get a little better but I have found drinking a lot of water helps it.. Part of mine stems from acid reflux.. However drinking water and milk has helped it to where it only hurts for 5-10 minutes... When I start to feel it get upset I just grab my water bottle (gallon jug) and just drink a few sips of water and it makes it feel much better but it's still upset..
  • Options

Yes! I have actually been wondering the same thing....this has not been an easy pregnancy, I have literally been sick the entire time and about 4 weeks ago started getting nauseated and vomiting again. It seems anything I eat upsets my stomach, I've tried cutting dairy, just eating soup and crackers, more carbs, less carbs...NOTHING HELPS.

Finally last week on Thursday I started throwing up 5-6 times a day again, my doctor prescribed Reglan for nausea and I even vomit through that. It's rough, the doctor isn't sure just yet what to make of it but he's got me on weekly appointments now.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 27 weeks and still throw up EVERY night!
    Doesn't matter what I eat, I'm constantly nauseous. This is my fourth and worse pregnancy :(
  • Options
    I'm ending week 31 and just started getting super nausous from time to time again. :-S I'm assuming it's just being pregnant. This one is so diff from my first, every symptom I didn't have with ds1 I have w this new baby boy.
  • Options
    I've definitely been getting an upset stomach a lot lately at 27 weeks, I chalk some of it up to eating more meat lately when I haven't in a few years, but even when I'm on a good streak and eating well, I still get stomach-aches pretty frequently. Same as you OP, it doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason so it's hard to pinpoint if it's eating a specific type of food, or at a specific time of day. 
  • Options
    30 weeks tomorrow and I feel horrible- extreme heartburn, loss of appetite, painful gas/ nausea/ upset stomach. Some days it's so bad I get sick after eating or drinking... I feel like it will never go away until I give birth. With my last I was nausea and throwing up until the birth also...