January 2016 Moms
Options

Daily Symptoms - Thursday August 27

Post all symptoms, questions, and concerns here to avoid flooding the board.

Almost at the end of August, how are we feeling ladies?

Hungry and gassy, but nothing much more, feeling human recently! Today is another long day, but seeing as I'm back to work on the 2nd, I guess I have to get used to it...

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Daily Symptoms - Thursday August 27

• Options
    I have been feeling strange the past few days! Unusual fatigue, hunger and somewhat achy. DH is so good to me - He went out at 8 last night just to get me bubble bath so I could soak.  
    I am hoping I get a second wind today!  I have not been getting my 30 minutes of activity in daily this week.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omg that gif literally made me laugh out loud. Love it.
    I'm feeling good, just tired. I keep feeling things in my stomach but have no idea if it is just twitching muscles, gas, or baby. :-??
  • Options
    @Malic ditto on the movements, still don't think I've felt her yet, I think it's just been gas etc.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @CaraBoonie my husband thinks I am crazy that I can't tell the difference! Im 21 weeks 5 days and am starting to think it's her :) he will say things like, "gas doesn't feel like a punt"
  • Options
    Everyone keeps asking me if I've felt the baby and as far as I know, I havent. I'm 19 weeks today. I heard it feels like butterflies...being a first timer, I'm not sure what to look for!
    I am definitely very hungry too though ;)
  • Options
    I'm just about 21 weeks in my 2nd pregnancy, and she hasn't stopped moving! Especially the last week! You can feel kicks from the outside as well. In my first pregnancy I didn't feel anything till maybe week 21-22?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My baby has been using me as a punching bag. All I feel all day is her feet/hands hitting me. :)
  • Options
    I'm 18 weeks 3 days and ive felt kicks since week 16! Woke me up one morning and they are definitely getting stronger. So far not a huge increases in appetite just when I'm hungry I need food like NOW or I feel ill.
    Today I also woke up a bit sore on my upper stomach/abs think its doing some stretching.
    Also skin has cleared up from the acne I experienced in the first trimester sooo happy about that! Hopefully people notice that 'glow' soon!! ;)
  • Options
    I'm EXHAUSTED today. I couldn't even gather enough energy to make a box of mac and cheese for dinner so I had a can of soup instead. I'm wiped out. 

Also, my nipples are itching like crazy. 
  • Options
    I cannot stop burping. If I don't, my chest hurts. My nipples are so dark they look bruised. And I think they grew?
  • Options
    Allergies. Ugh. I wish my nose would stop running and stay unclogged longer then 5 minutes. Gonna take some benedryl since Dr said it was safe and then counteract the drowsiness with orange juice since I work nights and really need to stay awake
  • Options
    21+5
    Baby Loralei kicks me all day everyday :) so today I woke up and my face is swollen.... Anyone else :(???
    I have to pee all the time. Pooping is pretty normal which is good! Work and school stress me out, but other than that just growing life like all of yall.
  • Options
    19w4d - feeling so full and bloated! I drink water all day, and barely pee at all. Then I wake up at night and finally relief! So strange. By evening couch snuggle time, I'm too uncomfortable to even sit :(
  • Options
    Emotional! OMG, I cry at any sad story in the news. About the hardships of the migrants from Syria, the presenter lady and camera man who was gunned down in Virginia. And of course, every time there is a loss from one of the ladies on this board. I'm just so emotional! And my boss is irritating me and I've been snapping at him recently - yikes!
  • Options
    19 weeks. I drink water all day and go pee all day as well. At night I wake up at least twice because my bladder is so full and uncomfortable. Lower back pains started a few days ago but stretching helps. Last week, for a few days I was starving and couldn't seem to get full even after a meal and then all of the sudden my belly is bigger, so baby boy is growing. Sis-in-law says I have a pregnancy glow so that was a nice complement. He danced and boxed around all day yesterday which was awesome I couldn't not help but tell husband.  
  • Options
    Nosebleeds, gassy, sore feet after teaching all day! Sometimes at night my stomach feels like when you go on a roller coaster and your stomach bottoms out, is that a kick? I'm 18 weeks! Started getting some back pains.