3rd Trimester
Options

Feel like I'm back in the first trimester

29+5days.. Feel like I'm back at the beginning urgh. Sickness, constantly tierd, headaches, indigestion.. I knew it got tough for the last part but thought I had a few weeks left of life in me. How are you all coping lovely Mommas to be

Re: Feel like I'm back in the first trimester

• Options
    Im 28 wks 5 dys and i already feel that constant lack of energy coming right back and headaches that keep me up all night
  • Options

Im 28 wks 5 dys and i already feel that constant lack of energy coming right back and headaches that keep me up all night</blockquot

have you tried a cooling strip or anything like that? I suffer from migraines and they really help especially at night to help sleep.. Just pop them on your forehead or back of neck depending where your feeling it the worst. It's rubbish because the lack of sleep doesn't help the headache either. It's indegestion and heartburn keeping me awake lately and the constant trips to the toilet. I wake every 2-3 hours which I guess is good practice for when baby arrives and wakes for feeding I'll be used to it, that's how im trying to look at it anyway

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kabnpaujkabnpauj member
    edited August 2015
    31w1d ..I thought I was the only one. I'm so tired that I sleep in and still have to take naps. I went to the store and felt like i was going to pass out and had to sit. I just started having headaches in the last week. I thought it'll get better but I'm back to 1st trimester.
  • Options
    kabnpauj said:

31w1d ..I thought I was the only one. I'm so tired that I sleep in and still have to take naps. I went to the store and felt like i was going to pass out and had to sit. I just started having headaches in the last week. I thought it'll get better but I'm back to 1st trimester.

Ah bless you, it is comforting to know that there are other people in the same boat.. Not that I would be wishing it on you or anyone else lol i was getting quite worried about the dizziness it keeps happening quite regular now and it's awful, I was tested for anemia but everything all ok, have you had the test?
  • Options
    Yeah same here! The cramps are horrible, I have nausia again and I barely walk and it feels like I climbed a giant mountain lol hope all of you ladies get feeling better! As much as I love laying around all day I did notice that on days I go to work and move around my cramps actually aren't as bad, hope that helps, just make sure to move around drink lots of water and eat bananas! (Now if only k could take my own advice) so hard to want to drink as much water as doc says he keeps telling me more and more how is there even time in the day for that?! Lol