August 2015 Moms
Options

I wish i can just go into labour alredy

im 40 weeks tomoro. Bt officially tired if being preggers. All is redy. Jus wanna hav her in my arms. Im going frm redy, to anxious, to bored ,to tired back to redy n the cycle jus continues. Hav some cramping n pelvic n back pain. Bt thats it.

Re: I wish i can just go into labour alredy

• Options
    Same here... i know for a fact il miss the little flutters and kicks once little one is here... but i am fed up of the wait... 39weeks and 2 days today... felt like this since 37weeks. Its more for reassurance that i want him here to physically see hes ok as how i found out i was pregnant wasnt perfect. Its been in the back of my head since finding out at 20weeks and 1 day, is there going to be any issues at all appearance/health wise...
  • Options
    41w1d here! Definitely familiar with the feeling..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    39 weeks, 1 day and I have made no progress in dilation or my cervix softening. I'm going to start twice weekly appointments and sonos because I'm high risk but I just want him to be here already!
  • Options
    41+3. I feel like an old maid.
  • Options
    ewiwooewiwoo member
    edited August 2015
    40 and 2 days, and feeling like a used up dish sponge. Dr will not induce yet, going in tomorrow to check the water level since they are getting high. I bet she will schedule the induction for the weekend just so i have to be pregnant for the rest of the week. I know baby will come when ready but im so done! I have a toddler at home and full time masters that I'm working on. I just want to be able to walk freely again, get out of bed without suffering and wear my clothes. Baby come out!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    40w+6d here - I totally understand.  Doc has induction scheduled to begin tomorrow at 7:30 pm - I keep trying to make a deal with DD to come before then (or at least to start on her own!)...so far no luck!

photo 547272ca-2f78-4a6c-88ce-0afe6fc98419_zps05f67081.jpg
    BFP#1 9/14/2013  ||  EDD 5/25/2014  ||  mmc discovered on 11/1/2013  ||  d&c on 11/6/2013
    BFP#2 12/8/2014  ||  EDD 8/19/2015 || please be our RAINBOW
    **All Welcome**

• Options
    ewiwoo said:

40 and 2 days, and feeling like a used up dish sponge. Dr will not induce yet, going in tomorrow to check the water level since they are getting high. I bet she will schedule the induction for the weekend just so i have to be pregnant for the rest of the week. I know baby will come when ready but im so done! I have a toddler at home and full time masters that I'm working on. I just want to be able to walk freely again, get out of bed without suffering and wear my clothes. Baby come out!!!

My Dr refused to do induction until at least 10 days over due if it wasn't medically necessary
  • Options
    39+2 here. As a FTM I want to let DS come when he's ready but I'm so exhausted and uncomfortable that I'm willing to try anything to get him started. Next appointment is Thursday and I'm hoping and praying Dr. tells me to head over to L&D
  • Options
    Im a FTM. Seeing Dr tomoro. Hopefully we hav way fwd or baby will jus surprise me tonite who knows. Bt im exhausted of the waiting. I mean i even took out the top thats supposed to b my coming home outfit from my hospital bag coz i needed something to wear.
  • Options
    Ready for my little guy, can't wait to have him.. Just exhausted
  • Options
    39 and 5 day FTM here.  Tomorrow is my last day of work (just a half day) so I'm hoping baby stays put until I'm done with work!  I have an appt tomorrow afternoon where we will likely discuss induction b/c of my GD.  
    So nervous but ready as I'll ever be I guess!
  • Options
    40 weeks tomorrow as well!! My little man is stubborn like his daddy! I go in for a doctor's appointment Thursday and talk induction if he doesn't make his debut tonight or tomorrow. My husband is constantly asking me if I'm in labor and it's driving me insane. Though it's not unexpected since I have been having contractions on and off the last couple days. So I have to play nice. At least I know one more week till I see him since my hospital doesn't recommend going to 42 weeks. Fingers crossed he comes naturally!
  • Options
    Same same and same. I went to OB on Monday for a check and he said not ready for a stretch and sweep, but I have been spotting since so maybe he did something!
    I have induction acupuncture booked for tomorrow morning and am hoping that will help this baby along. (If he chose to show up before then I wouldn't complain!!) I'm just ready to have him in my arms!
  • Options
    pathower said:

My husband is constantly asking me if I'm in labor and it's driving me insane.

Mine is the same way lol I get up to do something or make s noise he's like, "what's wrong?!"
  • Options
    I feel the same! Im only at 39+2 so I know Ill be waiting for potentially another week or more but Im already so excited and anxious that its driving me insane. I want her to stay in as long as she needs to but I cant wait to meet her.
  • Options
    Same here, 40 weeks on Saturday! I feel completely ready, I just want it all to start. Can't wait any longer to meet this little one and see these little feet which are still kicking me like crazy!!! I'm on edge all the time wondering when it's all going to start!!!! X