June 2015 Moms
Options

3 month photos

13»

Re: 3 month photos

• Options
    ^^we have that same romper too!  Two different people got it for us in newborn size and in three month size so he can still wear it!  So cute!
  • Options
    @KarasTwin @LaurenAnn0405 thanks guys! I'm pretty sure this is a $.50 or $1 romper from all my garage sailing. Like 97% of his clothes I got second hand, and the stuff people gave to me was all 3-6m or 6+m stuff. And he is on the smaller side, still wearing 0-3m stuff except for the super small Gerber onesies. I'll probably still be able to get some use of this romper for a while yet. Garage sale baby gear shopping is fun, and yields good finds. Halo swaddle sleep sacks, A&A sleeveless sleepsacks, Eddie Bauer, Carters, Disney brand clothes. Real cute stuff. Helps that I have a neighbor who loves to go garage sailing and goes a lot for her grandson who is 6m old. If she finds good stuff, she texts me and let's me know. Of course, after she has usually gotten most of the really good stuff - she found a milk crate full of authentic wooden blocks for $3, and a garbage bag full of those big Lego's also for $3 - but I still swoop in and get some good stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ps props to @mellymar for being the other other person I know who uses "garage sailing" as a verb!
  • Options
    @mellymar our cat has recently started head butting LO. I love it. Then when LO starts waving around, the cat gets scared...haha.
  • Options
    amccoy129 said:

@mellymar our cat has recently started head butting LO. I love it. Then when LO starts waving around, the cat gets scared...haha.

Once LO starts to cry, Samurai gets this look like 'what's wrong with it? I'm outta here' and takes off. Its pretty funny

• Options
    Buster Cat rubbed up on LO for the first time this week! Technically rubbed up on my arm... Holding LO... But I'll take it! They touched!
  • Options
    mellymar said:

@KarasTwin @LaurenAnn0405 thanks guys! I'm pretty sure this is a $.50 or $1 romper from all my garage sailing. Like 97% of his clothes I got second hand, and the stuff people gave to me was all 3-6m or 6+m stuff. And he is on the smaller side, still wearing 0-3m stuff except for the super small Gerber onesies. I'll probably still be able to get some use of this romper for a while yet. Garage sale baby gear shopping is fun, and yields good finds. Halo swaddle sleep sacks, A&A sleeveless sleepsacks, Eddie Bauer, Carters, Disney brand clothes. Real cute stuff. Helps that I have a neighbor who loves to go garage sailing and goes a lot for her grandson who is 6m old. If she finds good stuff, she texts me and let's me know. Of course, after she has usually gotten most of the really good stuff - she found a milk crate full of authentic wooden blocks for $3, and a garbage bag full of those big Lego's also for $3 - but I still swoop in and get some good stuff.

Nice! I think I might hit up a consignment sale next weekend
  • Options
    @mellymar idk, those eyes look pretty blue to me...
  • Options
    @KarasTwin consignment sales are great, too. I mean, the bonus to babies growing out of clothes so fast is that people accumulate ALOT of them, and thus when baby grows up, they just want to get rid of it. Get it off their hands asap. So they give it or sell it to consignment shops or at garage sales and other than the fact you wash it beforehand to be safe, its all in good shape cause its not like it was worn a whole lot. The stuff I didn't get at garage sales I got at consignment. I check the consignment store about once a month, too, since people bring in news stuff. Sometimes there isn't anything worthwhile, and sometimes there is. For $.50 apiece, the stuff I do find makes up for the times I don't find anything

@MaliKaela right?! Still holding onto those blues! I'm still wondering if they will stick around, every month that passes and they are still here my hopes creep up a little more.