TTC After a Loss
Options

Everyone around me...rant of the day

Hello ladies, I wanted to post my latest vent/crying session. I had a meeting today with one of my coworkers to plan timelines on a project, I had already found out she is due in Jan (my former EDD was late Dec). Of course in addition to the regular things to account, we need to account her maternity leave. I was ok during the meeting, but as soon as I walked back to my office, I broke down. It had been a while since I cried. I was thinking how that would be me too, planning maternity leave and telling coworkers. And of course Facebook then shows me that everyone and their momma just g-ave birth/announced pg/sending kids off to school- Everyone go away!!!
******TW******Siggy warning
BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Everyone around me...rant of the day

• Options
    I know the feeling being on social medias right now just kills me I rage in jealousy seeing everyone pregnant it's okay to let it all out I just lost my baby girl and I hate even being out right now everytime I see new mommys or pregnant women I just want to cry so much so I do at the end of my day. I'm sorry you have to go through all this at work.
    (Hugs)
  • Options
    I totally feel you. My best friend brought her three month old daughter to my birthday get together last week, which I mean, on one hand what is she supposed to do? Not have a kid? But on the other UGH NOT what I needed. Just made me so sad. BIG hug.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh work is the worst for that! So sorry for you :( I had almost an identical situation last week at work. One of my coworkers is due in November (when I was due) and we are planning several projects for the fall/early 2016 so had to discuss a plan for when she is on ML. It was like a knife to my heart. Sometimes I wish I could just go into hiding. Agree social media is also the worst!!!

• Options
    Seriously! One of my best work friends was just 2 weeks ahead of me, she's still pg and I'm not and every time she says she's nauseous or tired or her clothes don't fit I just feel awful. I want to be her friend and be able to be excited for her and hear about these things but it hurts so much.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry :( it seems like every day I find out someone new is expecting & here I am just praying for a miracle... Hugs