2nd Trimester
Options

Showing?

edited August 2015 in 2nd Trimester
Hello everyone I'm 16 weeks and I'm still not showing! It's making me nervous because he last ultrasound I had a was at my 10 weeks then heard the baby's heart beat only at 14 weeks and it was good. But whe. I first got pregnant I weight 119. I feel like I should be showing soon.. Waaahh my friends 12 weeks and we were in public the other day and a random lady asked her how far along is she and she is the same weigh as me! I guess everyone is different this is my first child so I may just be too excited and I just want a belly to show for it!! I'm so impatient when it comes too the belly aspect of it hah! Is anyone else not showing at 16 weeks either?

Re: Showing?

• Options
    Most FTM don't start showing until 22+ weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's not true. I have recently seen 4 FTMs that are only 14 weeks and showing already. I, myself started really showing at 20 weeks. Every person is different and the body does what it needs to.
  • Options
    There is no denying my bump at 17w and I am a FTM.  It really started to become noticeable at 14-15w.  Some being bloat towards the top of my stomach during those earlier weeks, but that was about the time that I wasn't able to wear my regular clothes anymore because the button and pressure it was putting on my stomach were too much. Like PP have stated, everyone is different.  
  • Options

That's not true. I have recently seen 4 FTMs that are only 14 weeks and showing already. I, myself started really showing at 20 weeks. Every person is different and the body does what it needs to.

Hints the word "most"
  • Options
    She said "most," not "every FTM ever."
  • Options
    I'm about to be 17 weeks and I still look flat as a board. The only way I even sort of show is if I wear a maternity shirt with strips
  • Options
    I'm almost 31 weeks and I only just recently "popped" over the last couple of weeks. I'm a FTM.

imageimage

O'15 September Siggy Challenge -- Third Trimester Woes
  • Options
    I showed on and off from between 14 to 17 weeks. I'm now 20 weeks and I've really popped, no denying it now! Everyone is different and it can depend on a lot of factors, like your abdominal muscles, extra tummy fat, genetics etc. Try not to worry! Your time will come, and then you'll be dealing with stretch marks and infernally itchy skin haha! Best of luck xxx
  • Options
    As PPs said, everyone carries differently because every body is different. My best friend didn't show until 25 weeks, and my aunt had 5 pregnancies and didn't show with any of them until she was well into her 7th month. Literally. All normal healthy pregnancies. Don't worry, and enjoy your pregnancy! :) 
  • Options
    I'm 17wks3days and my belly is huge..and these chicken legs...o lord...I needa go shopping....
  • Options
    I'm 19 weeks, second pregnancy, and just now starting to look pregnant.
  • Options
    Everyone is different, and carries different! I'm now 22w and just popped.