February 2016 Moms
Options

Bedroom Blunders....

So this is basically the worst thing that's happened to me....

I tried initiating a little bedroom action. It's been few and far between since BFP. We did once and it was really painful for me. So we are getting a little hot and heavy and every time I'd make any noise a burp would come out. EVERY F-ING TIME!! Poor DH tried to ignore but ended up busting up laughing. Then I started laughing! Totally killed our moment.

Thankfully we were able just laugh about it. He still appreciated the effort.

God bless pregnancy fun times!!

Re: Bedroom Blunders....

• Options
    I don't have anything pregnancy related but every once in a while my mind will wander and I will think of something funny and just bust out laughing. So awkward and total mood crusher.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    g0lightly8706g0lightly8706 member
    edited August 2015
    maluevano said:

So this is basically the worst thing that's happened to me....

I tried initiating a little bedroom action. It's been few and far between since BFP. We did once and it was really painful for me. So we are getting a little hot and heavy and every time I'd make any noise a burp would come out. EVERY F-ING TIME!! Poor DH tried to ignore but ended up busting up laughing. Then I started laughing! Totally killed our moment.

Thankfully we were able just laugh about it. He still appreciated the effort.

God bless pregnancy fun times!!

Haha I'm sorry I know it sucks but it's quite funny to read!
    Ever since my BFP sex has actually begun to hurt. I have to tell DH to "lighten up" a bit which kinda kills the mood.. Guys are funny tho, takes a lot to phase them during sex lol
    Married: 8/25/12
    Started TTC: 1/1/14
    BFP: 6/1/15
    Baby Girl Athena Born: 2/7/16

• Options
    DH started grabbing on me and I let out a stinker and boy did it stink. He runs off and says "just when you start getting attractive!" Lol whoops!!!

• Options
    Oh wow... I have nothing super comical to report... Me and my SO don't live together so when we see each other on the weekend we usually have sex whether I'm exhausted or whatever I put on a brave face and go for it, so it often ends up with me being sort of dead fish like... I feel sorry for SO, but I wish he would be into more than just intercourse... Because it's starting to get awkward, and I have no energy for most positions...
  • Options
    VitaLuna said:

Wait until baby is born and you have letdown (breastmilk) during sex. Funsies.

Oh yes.... The boobs are definitely off limits for a few months.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

VitaLuna said:

That sounds like zero fun... Zero.
  • Options
    In addition to my 13 week growing baby, I have a 4cm fibroid cyst, so most of the "fun" positions have become painful for me.  And it has brought sex to an unexpected halt a few times, and I have to rally.  So far, so good with the rally, but it makes it more stressful for both of us.  
    Due Date:  Feb. 24, 2016
    Team--Pink (but our nursery is Orange, Blue, & Purple!)

Feb 2016 September Siggy Challenge:  Things I Love About Fall--Pumpkins!

• Options
    After sex one morning I was in the shower and started to feel really light headed. I had to lay down for a bit with my head laying on the tub outside for some cool air. My husband was just like wtf are you doing? I made him get me a fiber one bar so I could get some energy back. Mama is hungry lol!
  • Options
    My H loved this after DS was born. He thought it was the funniest thing on the planet. It got to the point where we would have sex in the bathroom so that when I did have letdown during sex I just had to wipe it up off the floor, not clean carpets or scrub mattresses. 

View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Losses:
     7/16/2014 @ 7 Weeks 2 days
     2/01/2015 @ 4 Weeks 4 days

• Options
    VitaLuna said:
    As strange as this may sound with my last kiddo this became a real turn on. I guess maybe because it was really just when I was right there so we both knew what was (for lack of a better word) coming.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    VitaLuna said:

Oh yeah! DH hated it, he couldn't wait until breastfeeding was over so he could get "his boobs back!" Lol

• Options
    Hmmmmmm @SoSweetTea1124 how much milk are we talking about here, with the mattresses and carpets.... As a ftm I have no idea what's in store...
  • Options
    Every person is different and each time for me was different. It could be just a few drops up to a full blow let down, soaking the sheets, bed etc. Especially if you haven't fed your LO in a while, your boobs will be full, and therefore there will be more that is expelled.  

View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Losses:
     7/16/2014 @ 7 Weeks 2 days
     2/01/2015 @ 4 Weeks 4 days

• Options
    Every person is different and each time for me was different. It could be just a few drops up to a full blow let down, soaking the sheets, bed etc. Especially if you haven't fed your LO in a while, your boobs will be full, and therefore there will be more that is expelled.  
    That sounds terrifying to me!! I guess time the sex around feedings?

We haven't had any terrible moments other than DH forgetting that pregnant boobs are very sensitive - he bit me thinking it would be a turn on. I started crying it hurt so bad. That was the end of that night.. 
    Feb'16 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite thing about fall

Married 05/2014
    FTM

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I tend to pass gas quite a bit while we're in the act. I try to ignore it, but after a few I just can't ignore them and I giggle. Fortunately, my man is not deterred.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    miritako said:
    Hmmmmmm @SoSweetTea1124 how much milk are we talking about here, with the mattresses and carpets.... As a ftm I have no idea what's in store...
    one time we got hot and heavy, and realized that the sheet was all wet underneath - he thought I was sweating and I thought he was sweating. Then he grabbed my boob, and it streamed out and we realized what was going on. Good thing I had a mattress cover under the sheets. 
    After that, I kept my bra on with the pad inside when we did it. 

September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • Options

VitaLuna said:

This was me big time. H was willing to deal with the milk but I just couldn't wrap my mind around their functionality and their sexiness at the same time. During the 9 months of breastfeeding, I wore a bra and pads during sex.

• Options

VitaLuna said:

This was me big time. H was willing to deal with the milk but I just couldn't wrap my mind around their functionality and their sexiness at the same time. During the 9 months of breastfeeding, I wore a bra and pads during sex.
    Yeah. Bra and pads for me here too! DH hates that too. Oh well!

• Options
    I'm scared for all the boob talk you all speak of. H is a huge boob guy. I'm very thankful that I haven't had much soreness yet because he is constantly grabbing/playing with them..but I'm definitely nervous now!

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Options
    I wasn't pregnant at the time but we were in Vegas and in the shower. All of the sudden I was like "I'm about to throw up" and it was a shower/tub combo but with a glass sliding door if that makes sense. Well... I passed out and hit my head on the corner of the door. I woke up on the couch about 5 min later with blood everywhere and a huge knot on my eyebrow. My husband was flipping the F out. I felt so bad but I realized I hadn't eaten since before my 6AM flight. Whoops. Good times.
  • Options

I'm scared for all the boob talk you all speak of. H is a huge boob guy. I'm very thankful that I haven't had much soreness yet because he is constantly grabbing/playing with them..but I'm definitely nervous now!

You might want to tell him to enjoy them right now because later there will be milk everywhere. To prevent spillage, you gotta keep those puppies in a bra with nursing pads.
  • Options

You might want to tell him to enjoy them right now because later there will be milk everywhere. To prevent spillage, you gotta keep those puppies in a bra with nursing pads.
    Yeah! Not to mention the sorenes from breastfeeding at first. I've always been told it's not supposed to hurt and if it does you're doing it wrong but when the LC watched me breastfeed, everything was good! Oh god, I saw my newborn as a wood chipper not a baby! Pain!

• Options

Yeah! Not to mention the sorenes from breastfeeding at first. I've always been told it's not supposed to hurt and if it does you're doing it wrong but when the LC watched me breastfeed, everything was good! Oh god, I saw my newborn as a wood chipper not a baby! Pain!
    Yeah I call bs on that. Why wouldn't it hurt, we are using them most likely how they haven't been tweaked lol. I couldn't face front in the shower without it sending daggers!
  • Options

Lol! I did it for a few weeks until I started pumping. The pain! Oh God! The pain!
  • Options
    Bfing does at least pinch and caused my toes to curl, even with perfect latch, in the beginning when my son first latched.

My favorite pregnant sex story was from a close friend. The bigger you get, the more awkward it is to wipe. I know I found some...clingers of toilet paper, but at least it wasn't DH when trying to get sexy with me. How's that for a slow down if not a hard stop, left over toilet paper?
    -Kimberly :) 
    My Ridiculous Chart                                                    
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Lol! I did it for a few weeks until I started pumping. The pain! Oh God! The pain!
    Exactly! It's good knowing that I wasn't doing it wrong. My toes definitely curled with DD, with DS the uterine cramps were horrible probably very close to labor pains. Hot water hurt like a b! I pretty much aired and put tons of lanolin on my nipples, it helped a bit.