Illinois Babies

South suburbs Ob/Gyn & hospital recs

hi all. I currently go to an obgyn downtown (affiliated with northwestern). My first appt will be there next week. However, I am wondering if I should look for someone closer and I have read a lot of negative reviews about Prentis Women's. I'm not originally from Chicago and almost all my friends are either downtown or out of state.
~~When you wish upon a star ~~

Re: South suburbs Ob/Gyn & hospital recs

• Hi, how far south are you. I currently see the midwives at OMG (obstetrics midwives gynecology) Women's Healthcare. I go to Their office in Hinsdale, but their website says they have an office in Mokena. I have had a great experience with the midwives but you can also have your prenatal care solely through Dr. Daube. They deliver at Lagrange Adventist and the Hinsdale Adventist hospital. I have been to both locations and they are both great hospitals (not delivered at either, so I can't give you any reviews on that).

You should know that their office does not have in house ultrasound or labs, so you have to go to the Hinsdale Adventist for ultrasounds and to a Quest lab location for your glucose tolerance tests.