Pregnant after a Loss

EXCITED BECAUSE........

nram25nram25 member
edited August 2015 in Pregnant after a Loss
Three years ago, my entire world changed for what seemed to be the worst. I went into preterm labor with my with my twin girls, McKenna Aubrey and McKenzie Audrey at 23wks, who were both too young to live. Being that it was my first pregnancy, it broke my heart even more. I cried,and cried, and cried and still to this day will cry because I wanted my princesses back. I thought and questioned myself plenty of times and thought of many what ifs untill I realized that it was nothing that I could've done or should've done differently. God needed two angels, so he called my babies back home, and there was nothing I could do about it. My babies are now in a better and safer place.

Now, here I am expecting my second set of twins and this time around I've been blessed with a son and a daughter. I'm 24wks+4d and counting. I'm excited to have passed that 23wk mark with two healthy babies. I can't wait to meet them and see their beautiful faces. I have high hopes and faith that everything's going to be just fine and I won't be leaving the hospital empty handed.

Re: EXCITED BECAUSE........

• Good luck! Twin life is the BEST
  • I am so sorry for your losses that had to be the hardest thing to deal with. I am also so happy for you with the two beautiful babies you are pregnant with now. Congrats!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your losses, that's absolutely heartbreaking...but it is exciting that you're so far along with this pregnancy, congratulations! :O)
  • So sorry for your loss. Congratulations on these babies!!! Prayers for a continued healthy pregnancy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thank you ladies!! Congrats to you guys too.
  • Sorry to hear about your girls. I am very happy for you about your healthy twins!
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker