Babies on the Brain
Options

Waiting a few months to try and can't wait :-)

greeneyes14greeneyes14 member
edited August 2015 in Babies on the Brain
Hi all! My name is Lia just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm 25 years old the hubby is 26. We just decided to start trying this winter December/Jan-Feb sometime. I had a chemical pregnancy last month so after that and finding out my hubby is getting a new job we decided to start trying for real this winter. I am excited it be apart of the boards.

Re: Waiting a few months to try and can't wait :-)

• Options
    edited August 2015
  • Options
    Hi and welcome to the waiting game! There are quite a few of us that will be starting to TTC in December and January! Feel free to jump in here and lurk on the TTC board to get the feel of how things run there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! So sorry for your loss. We are also starting this winter and can't wait!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Thank you both for the welcome. I will definitely check out the TTC board.
    Love that your starting this winter too :-) maybe we can be ttc buddies
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! Sorry to hear about the chemical, i wish you all the luck in your ttc journey.
    gl surviving the fever, i was orginally planning on starting ttc in november, now ill be trying in september lol.
    Me: 29 | SO: 28
    Started Dating SO: 9/26/2009
    DS Born: 6/02/2012
    Tied the Knot: 11/14/2015
    Trying for Number Two since 9/1/15
    BFP!!! Baby 2 Due: 12/6/21
  • Options
    Hi!!!
    Thank you I appreciate it, we weren't trying when I had the chemical but when I was late and then got a faint positive I got excited that's when we really started talking about trying.
    The fever is getting worse by the day I feel like we are going to start earlier than planned but I'm trying to be strong !!
    Looking at cribs and baby shower themes probably doesn't help :P :*
  • Options
    Welcome! Im hoping we start trying next year. Its so exciting!
  • Options
    Isn't it Jen? Glad we are all hear to help each other during the wait
  • Options
    Welcome, sorry about your CP. Only a couple months to go! We are waiting til around the same time. Mid November( I O twice in November I think). So I am just as excited for the time to pass, bring on the holidays!
  • Options
    Me too ! I think I ovulate twice in December if I remember correctly. Yayyy !! I know same here. I am doing everything to help the time pass
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    and thank you I was sad when it happened but I just keep telling myself it wasn't the right time maybe