Babies: 3 - 6 Months

4 and half months PP might be PG again

so my daughter just turned 20 weeks , I'm exclusively BFing and on the mini pill. I had a long period the second month in the mini pill and since then nothing . I though maybe period is fluctuating since I haven't had one in 9 months. I took a test this morning and it look a light 2 lines. I'm freaking out, my husband is excited but I am not ready for another baby at least wanted to wait till baby was a year to try again :( any moms out there gone through this or going through this ? It's so hard to be happy when I'm exhausted with our 4 month old

Re: 4 and half months PP might be PG again

• Yikes. I'd lose my mind. But, shit happens, gotta deal with it. Congrats.
  • My first two are 'Irish Twins' aka 11 months apart. My second two are 15 months apart. It's hard as h*ll at first, but in a couple years they will be the closest of friends. Take a deep breath - You got this!!! Best of luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Took a pg test again this morning and it came back negative
  • Took a pg test again this morning and it came back negative
    You just dodged a bullet my friend. Better be VERY careful with intercourse moving forward. Your body needs at least 18 months to heal from this child.
  • Just had my blood test results come back with a big negative :) so relieved. Definitely gonna be a lot more careful